Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Power adapter/charger - Where to buy ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power adapter/charger - Where to buy ????

Dear friends,

As my charger died i need to buy a new one. As the barrel plug og this charger is specific for this tv box i need to buy exactly the same but i don't know how to find something in **** or amazon. If someone can help i will be very glad to read his/her answer.

There was a time, I dont know if they do now, where radioshack would have a hanging display with a punch of different barrel plugs that you could bring your device and test out which one fit.

I don't know the type that the cs968 uses, unfortunately, but usually manufacturers throw around the same size plugs for all kinds of things. See if you have some other device that (almost) fits it and then see if you can find something similar to it.

Comment

Originally posted by mmarx View Post
      Dear friends,

As my charger died i need to buy a new one. As the barrel plug og this charger is specific for this tv box i need to buy exactly the same but i don't know how to find something in **** or amazon. If someone can help i will be very glad to read his/her answer.
      I had the same problem. Here is the link for my write up about the power supply that I purchased, and it has been working great.

MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Working...
      X