Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 5/7/2014 Official CR11S/CS968 720p Kernel Ap6210 Beyond XBMC Built IN Pre-Rooted 2GB Of App Space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 5/7/2014 Official CR11S/CS968 720p Kernel Ap6210 Beyond XBMC Built IN Pre-Rooted 2GB Of App Space

Get the 2MP and 5MP downloads HERE http://www.cloudnetgo.com/_d275908309.htm

Best to install you a 4.2 1080p ROM build with 2GB of app space found HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ty-(See-Photos) ...

If you want a CR11S/CS968 AP6210 4.4 KitKat ROM build with more app space then go HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...per-ROM-AP6210 ...

My Advice don't waste your hard earned buying CR11S/CS968 with 720p kernels, wait for other new coming Android TV boxes with 1080p kernels ...
    Last edited by Tech1; 05-09-2014, 17:11.

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
    Get the 2MP and 5MP downloads HERE http://www.cloudnetgo.com/_d275908309.htm

Best to install you a 4.2 1080p ROM build with 2GB of app space found HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ty-(See-Photos) ...

If you want a CR11S/CS968 AP6210 4.4 KitKat ROM build with more app space then go HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...per-ROM-AP6210 ...

My Advice don't waste your hard earned buying CR11S/CS968 with 720p kernels, wait for other new coming Android TV boxes with 1080p kernels ...
    Thanks for the link.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      Thanks for the link.
      You will be wasting your time, if you install this ROM build on your Android TV box ... As you already know, the Beyond XBMC will not work very well with CR11S/CS968 4.4 Kitkat ROM builds, plus these ROM builds have no Libmedia.so hack built IN ...

Comment

You will be wasting your time, if you install this ROM build on your Android TV box ... As you already know, the Beyond XBMC will not work very well with CR11S/CS968 4.4 Kitkat ROM builds, plus these ROM builds have no Libmedia.so hack built IN ...
        Yes, you are correct. haha, but I am a rom update addict. The only problem I have is that the only roms that are stable for me are the kitkat roms. All the other 4.2 roms that I have tried, and I have tried every rom that has been posted for this device, are just not stable. Either they freeze or reboot or the apps just close. Also, it says this rom is rooted, and the rooted checker does indeed show that is it rooted, but it is NOT FULLY rooted, meaning I can't install busybox, or any other program that requires root. And again, you are correct, I have not found any combination of XBMC that will give me Dolby or DTS out put via HDMI. My other video programs WILL give me multichannel output, so I can live with it. I am waiting for the new boxes that have hardware decoding built in.

BTW, it does have 2gig app space.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yes, you are correct. haha, but I am a rom update addict. The only problem I have is that the only roms that are stable for me are the kitkat roms. All the other 4.2 roms that I have tried, and I have tried every rom that has been posted for this device, are just not stable. Either they freeze or reboot or the apps just close. Also, it says this rom is rooted, and the rooted checker does indeed show that is it rooted, but it is NOT FULLY rooted, meaning I can't install busybox, or any other program that requires root. And again, you are correct, I have not found any combination of XBMC that will give me Dolby or DTS out put via HDMI. My other video programs WILL give me multichannel output, so I can live with it. I am waiting for the new boxes that have hardware decoding built in.

I believe everybody will be purchasing the new coming Minix Neo X8 1080P kernel factory build IN, DTS, DD, AC3. Multi Wfi ... I will never ever purchase a CR11S/CS968 again ...(lol) When they put the Beyond XBMC in the current 5/7/2014 CR11S 4.4 Kitkat ROM build with less that 1GB of app space (5MP Version) and half ROOTED, that was it for me, enough is enough ...

Comment

You could try XBMCZ (build in libmedia.so hack) which build on the latest Gotham final version, I heard it works well with Kitkat. Give it a try then post back.

Comment

I believe everybody will be purchasing the new coming Minix Neo X8 1080P kernel factory build IN, DTS, DD, AC3. Multi Wfi ... I will never ever purchase a CR11S/CS968 again ...(lol) When they put the Beyond XBMC in the current 5/7/2014 CR11S 4.4 Kitkat ROM build with less that 1GB of app space (5MP Version) and half ROOTED, that was it for me, enough is enough ...
              At this point, it's better to wait for the RK3288 A17 device. I'm done with RK3188!

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                You could try XBMCZ (build in libmedia.so hack) which build on the latest Gotham final version, I heard it works well with Kitkat. Give it a try then post back.
                I tried this XBMCZ the first thing on this new KitKat rom, but only got sound not video.

Comment

I tried this XBMCZ the first thing on this new KitKat rom, but only got sound not video.
                  I made a custom ROM build already, pre-rooted (It will say it's rooted), but you still have to run the Kingo Root App to get full root ... AC3 DD DTS will only work with the MXPLayer with all the codecs installed with it ... I just outright removed the built IN Beyond XBMC, let people put the XBMC of their choice on it .... I want you guys to test my custom ROM build when I post it later ..

Comment

Hi Tech,

The new XBMCZ (the link as below) can work in your super rom?
                    Because I follow your setting can play 1080P movie and audio passthrough by HDMI and switch to MX player but little lag.......and I flash to 4.4.2 with 2GB rom now......

If work, I will flash you 4.2.2 super rom again.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by edwardckc View Post
                      Hi Tech,

The new XBMCZ (the link as below) can work in your super rom?
                      Because I follow your setting can play 1080P movie and audio passthrough by HDMI and switch to MX player but little lag.......and I flash to 4.4.2 with 2GB rom now......

If work, I will flash you 4.2.2 super rom again.

Thanks
                      I have not tested that XBMC build yet, I'm still working on the 5MP version, but MXPlayer plays with AC3 DTS ok ...

Comment

I have tested the xbmcz with 4.2.2 super ROM and found that video play back is smooth but at the near the end the audio is out of sync with video. Stop/restart then resume would fix the issue. Out of 10 movies I watched, only 2 has this issue.

EDIT: I just retest xbmcz and beyond xbmc running same movie with 1080, guess what xbmcz is lagging/stuttering, audio out out of sync (advance acceleration set to libstagefright, libstagefright+mediacode, and just mediacode), while beyond xbmc is running flawlessly. I'm running on Tech1 super rom 4.2.2.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by buhohitr; 05-08-2014, 19:28.

Comment

Thank you both of you.

I will flash 4.2.2 super rom again with XBMCZ......
                          Maybe the problem is I play BD-ISO (from 20GB to 45GB per movie).......

Comment

Originally posted by edwardckc View Post
                            Thank you both of you.

I will flash 4.2.2 super rom again with XBMCZ......
                            Maybe the problem is I play BD-ISO (from 20GB to 45GB per movie).......
                            You got some huge media files ...

Comment

Working...
                            X