Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW: KitKat 4.4.2 AP6210 release 20140526 Cs968/Cr11s

The download link is here:
    http://www.cloudnetgo.com/CR11S2M.htm or here actually http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqBVgqw

I have not tested it because I have MTK chipset, but wanted to enlight you who have the AP6210.
    Cheers.
    CR11S AP6210 Chipset
    CS968 MTK Chipset MT5981 - MT6622
    HTC-T018-V04

Originally posted by pejochto View Post
    The download link is here:
    http://www.cloudnetgo.com/CR11S2M.htm or here actually http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqBVgqw

I have not tested it because I have MTK chipset, but wanted to enlight you who have the AP6210.
    Cheers.
    Thank you for posting it...@tech1, maybe it's factory 1080p kitkat rom?

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
      Thank you for posting it...@tech1, maybe it's factory 1080p kitkat rom?
      Thanks for the information and link. Downloading now.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
        Thanks for the information and link. Downloading now.
        Installed this newest ROM, but have not noticed anything different. Still 720p and only partially rooted. So, my advice at this time, is to stay with what you have.
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Tested some hours ago. Not fully rooted and not 1080p! But fast and stable.

Comment

Thanks for the update guys. From cloudnet site, they stated the rom only
            Added " albapptv, "
            can you see what it is?

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
              Thanks for the update guys. From cloudnet site, they stated the rom only
              Added " albapptv, "
              can you see what it is?
              I saw that also, but no app with that name was included. It is a pretty stripped down ROM.

Comment

1.how did you installed it? is there a way to update via wifi or without PC?
                2.what do you mean not fully rooted? it is rooted but without SuperUser?

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post
                  1.how did you installed it? is there a way to update via wifi or without PC?
                  2.what do you mean not fully rooted? it is rooted but without SuperUser?
                  I installed it from my PC, windows 7 64bit, not sure you can install it without a PC.
                  By fully rooted, I mean somethings that require full root will not work. Tech1 has all the information about this box that you will need. He walked me through getting full root on my box.

Comment

1. You need a pc (with the right drivers) to flash these roms

2. They are not fully rooted, but rooted enough so that "Kingo Root" program will root them fully. This is an program that requires the same drivers and the same process as flashing (bootloader mode).

I will test thi FW tonight, but if theres nothing different im not sure what the point is.

Comment

is this rom the same as

?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

not the same file name/size

Comment

Oh. Then maybe Tech1 has super duper multimedia hd super rom'd it up.

Comment

Sir, it's not the same ROM build, hidden enhancement features are different ...!

Comment

Working...
                              X