Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ULTRA 1080p Showbox/Video Mix CR11S/CS968 Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 LIVE TV/SPORTS 24/7, {WORLD CUP APP READY}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ULTRA 1080p Showbox/Video Mix CR11S/CS968 Multi-Media Super ROM AP6210 LIVE TV/SPORTS 24/7, {WORLD CUP APP READY}

UPDATE: The Ultimate UPDATE 6/9/2014 ...

Join Date Oct 2013 Location New York, New York (The Big Apple) Posts 737

NEW ULTRA 1080p Multi-Media Super ROM {Superior Picture Pixel* Crystal Clear Video Resolution Quality} Download It In Post Number ONE, Just Follow The Download Instructions {Thanks To My Good Buddy Mr. Sammy} ...

ShowBox and Video Mix Built IN {First Run Movies}

The New ShowBox and Video Mix Built IN {First Run Movies} Multi-Media Super ROM is now ready for download, {See Fast Download Links Below} ... Plus a ton and a truck load of all the Multi-Media Entertainment you will ever need all one Android TV Box {LibMedia.so Hack Ready} .... LIVE TV/SPORTS 24/7. World Cup Soccer App Built IN ....

GMail Tip:Update the GMail app, let this be the first thing you do and copy the GMail icon shortcut to your second slide apps screen, keep it there ... Doing it this way, the GMail icon will not disappear on reboots ...

1080p DOWNLOADS:

ULTRA-1080p Multi Media Super ROM DOWNLOAD NOW

*Get This ultimate Super ROM 1080p 2MP Version HERE
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0
    *{Scroll Down to post number 9999, Click on READ MORE to expand the post, there you will find the fast Download links}

*Get The Ultimate Super ROM 1080p 5MP Version HERE*
    *{Scroll Down to post number 9999, Click on READ MORE to expand the post, there you will find the fast Download links}

*ConVic Tech Playercorefactory.xml File DOWNLOAD:

*You can get the ConVic Tech "Playercorefactory.xml" file HERE http://www.mediafire.com/view/53yjv3...orefactory.xml ...

*PLEASE NOTE: ALL MY ROM BUILDS ARE USA BASED, MEANING YOU WILL BE USING A USA GOOGLE PLAY STORE (If You Are Using A VPN Set Up) All my multi-media apps are USA based ...! (NONE OF MY MULTI-MEDIA APPS ARE EUROPE BASED), Plus Your Android TV Box Will Not Run HOT Using The Above ROM Builds ...!

The CR11S/CS968 UltraTV1ONEPackage Has Been Upscale With NEW Multi-Media TV Apps

The CR11S/CS968 UltraTV1ONEPackage has been upscale with NEW multi-media TV apps, plus the apps below ...

1.\ SonyWalkman.apk

2.\ Addblockplus.apk

3.\ Flashplayer.apk

4.\ Dolphin Browser.apk

5.\ YouTube.apk

6.\ MXPlayer.apk

The Dolphin Brower is not made the default browser, if you desire, you can still add the HTML5 NEW Google Chrome browser ...

Their is still a lot of diversity in these ROM builds, you can go with the Convic Tech package {Built IN} or use the built IN Beyond XBMC v3.4 with the "LibMedia.so hack or use the XBMCZ with the Convic Tech package/LibMedia.so hack, your choice ...

These ROM builds are now truly the ultimate multi-media super ROM "UltraTV1ONEpackage with a huge amount movies, TV entertainment apps, LIVE Sports 24/7, plus speed and ultra high picture pixel crystal clear video resolution quality ...

The ROM builds below are now being pulled and will be replaced with the Ultra Multi-Media Super ROM Sports Package and Movies, TV Entertainment Package BUILT IN ...

1.\ The Ultra Multi-Media Super ROM Sports Package

A.\ WatchESPN Live Sports 24/7

B.\ World Cup Soccer {ESPN FC}

C.\ UFC {Wrestling, Prime Time Fights, Plus Pay-per-View Events} Performers:
    UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship

2.\ The Ultra Multi-Media Super ROM Movies, TV Entertainment Package

A.\ HBOgo {TV Series and Episodes}

B.\ Xfinity TV Go {Basic Cable Package and On Demand Video/Movies}

C.\ Netflix {Movies, TV 24/7}

D.\ Vudu Movies and TV {Current Movie Release}

F.\ FilmOn Live TV {Live TV 24/7}

These NEW ROM Builds CS11S/CS969 AP6210 2MP/5MP are being uploaded now, so please be a little patient ... {Fast Download Links Will Be Available}

9999: NEW CR11S/CS968 AP6210 OFFICIAL CUSTOM 4.4 KITKAT Multi-Media Super ROM5
    {JUST RELEASED 20140526. ENHANCED VIDEO RESOLUTION QUALITY, BUILT IN UPDATED NETFLIX, LIVE TV, AND BEYOND XBMC {WORKS WITH THE CONVIC TECH XBMC PACKAGE}

"See The Difference"

My Custom 4.4 KitKat ROM Build On The Bottom Top Photo Is On A 1080p TV Screen ... My Custom 4.4 KitKat ROM Build In Lower Photo With Icons Is On A 720p TV ... This Is How I Test All My Custom ROM Builds ...

GO TO DISPLAY> SCREEN> HDMI MODE> AND SET YOUR BOX TO 1920x1080p-60 AND YOUR TV VIEWING EXPERIENCE SHOULD BE LIKE THE TOP PHOTO BELOW, {ALL MY ROM BUILDS HAVE ENHANCED PICTURE PIXEL CRYSTAL CLEAR VIDEO RESOLUTION}, NO 1080p HACK NEEDED, ENJOY ....!

1080p DOWNLOADS:

*Get This ultimate Super ROM 1080p 2MP Version HERE

*Get The Ultimate Super ROM 1080p 5MP Version HERE*

*ConVic Tech Playercorefactory.xml File DOWNLOAD:

*You can get the ConVic Tech "Playercorefactory.xml" file HERE http://www.mediafire.com/view/53yjv3...orefactory.xml ...

*PLEASE NOTE: ALL MY ROM BUILDS ARE USA BASED, MEANING YOU WILL BE USING A USA GOOGLE PLAY STORE (If You Are Using A VPN Set Up) All my multi-media apps are USA based ...! (NONE OF MY MULTI-MEDIA APPS ARE EUROPE BASED), Plus Your Android TV Box Will Not Run HOT Using The Above ROM Builds ...!

AC3 DTS PASS THROUGH VIA THE PLEX SERVER USING THE BUILT IN "BEYOND XBMC" V3.4:

I want to correct something, that I have been meaning to correct the above new feature is a AV out feature ...!

AC3 DTS PASS THROUGH VIA THE PLEX SERVER:

Convic Tech Package Here: {This Can Only Be Activated Via This Package ONLY Using The MXPlayer {No Custom Codecs Required} ...

A awesome guide for setting up your Beyond XBMC or Gotham XBMC by Convic Tech https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...&v=0XrH1JVQb7w

I like this set up because you can have AC3 DTS with either your Beyond XBMC or Gotham XBMC ... It makes the MXPlayer the default player for local media files playback {No Custom Codecs Must Be Installed For AC3/DTS} ... It makes the Wondershare player the default XBMC DVD player {Use This Wondershare Player found here ONLY https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ershare.player .... DO NOT USE THE WONDERSHARE PLAYER IN THE PACKAGE BELOW, IF YOU ARE USING A CR11S/CS968} ...

Here is the apps set up package including the playercorefactory.xml file for the CR11S/CS968, just install all the apps in the package, EXCEPT THE WONDERSHARE PLAYER http://www.mediafire.com/download/cd...13-14_Files.7z ... PLEASE NOTE: I'M THINKING EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW TO INSTALL THE
    {Playercorefactory.xml FILE}
    Last edited by Tech1; 06-09-2014, 14:24.

FULL ROOT INSTRUCTIONS

FULL ROOT INSTRUCTIONS

A lot of you are having problems with how to SYNC your Android TV box with your PC ... Another easy way to SYNC your Android TV and PC is via "Moborobo" first before running the "Kingo RooT app ... Doing it this way, you will know already, if your Android TV and PC are SYNC before you run the Kingo Root App ...

Please Note: Before doing any of the above, the correct drivers must be installed on your PC ...

You can get the "Moborobo" app HERE http://www.moborobo.com/products/ ... Please read the easy, instructions first ...

FULL ROOT INSTRUCTIONS:

Please use the simple easy, easy, easy root instructions using the "Kingo Root" method found HERE
    http://www.kingoapp.com/android-root.htm ... Please install the "Kingo Root" app to your computer, before going any further ...

If you need drivers for your Windows PC, you can get them out of the ROOT package found HERE http://www.mediafire.com/download/55...CR11s_root.zip ...

1.\ First make sure ALL DRIVERS ARE INSTALLED On Your PC ...! On your Android TV box {CR11S/CS968} go to Settings> Developer options> in the far upper right corner turn "ON" USB debugging, click/tap "OK" and check mark the block "USB debugging", click/tap "OK" ...

2.\ Next connect your Android TV box to your computer via USB ... Go to Settings again and go to "USB", check mark the block "Connect to PC", you should hear a sound from your computer ...

3.\ Now run/open the "Kingo Root" App on your computer, once the "Kingo Root" app has sync to your Android TV box, just tap on "Root Again" ... Be patient this may take a few minutes, your Android TV box will auto reboot, you Android TV box is now rooted ...

Please Be Patient, This Thread Is Work In Progress ...!
    Last edited by Tech1; 06-01-2014, 13:21.

Comment

AC3 DTS INSTRUCTIONS

*AC3 DTS READY:

Just Play Your AC3 DTS Movies Via The Built In "eHomeMediaCenter" via HDMI or Optical Cable {Set Up Correctly In The Settings> Sound Manager First} Via your AV Receiver You Got Your Digital Sounds, That's It ...

*The Plex App With The Plex Server Via Your AV Receiver Will Also give You A AC3 DTS Digital Sounds OutPut ...

*PLEASE NOTE: DTS, AC3, DD HDMI Via Android TV Box "Audio Manager" READY: {These 4.4 KitKat ROM Builds Have No LibMedia.so Hack For The XBMC, To Date, This May Change Soon ...!

*Another way you can get your DTS, AC3 DD sounds is via your AV receiver using the "MXPlayer" with custom codecs installed using the "BubbleUPNP app with a license, just choose the MXPlayer for movies playback ...

*Another way to get DTS, AC3 is via BubbleUPNP/License required, via the Plex Server using the built IN "eHomeMediaCenter" media player ...

*You can also use your Android TV 4.4 Kitkat box as a ChromeCast Dongle with DTS, AC3 DD via your AV receiver,
      via your Android smartphone/tablet with Plex, AllCast And BubbleUPnP smartphone/tablet apps, using the built IN "eHomeMediaCenter" for video/movies playback ... You can get complete details HERE on the set up GOOGLE ANDROID/NEXUS TV XBMC CHROMECAST ...!
      Last edited by Tech1; 05-27-2014, 15:00.

Comment

Be In The KNOW, Good Things Are Coming To Android TV

Here is a MPEG2 Video Plugin, {Side Loading Required}, just open it and the plugin will auto install http://www.mediafire.com/download/yz...Plugin-1.2.apk ...

You can now get the latest ShowBox and VideoMix Movies Apps HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0

World Cup Soccer "{ESPN FC APP}" On The World Stage {Bring Your "A" Game} HOT! HOT! HOT!
        The "{ESPN FC}" App Download Is Below For Advance 4K READY Android TV Quad Core 4.2/4.3/4.4 Boxes

You can get the "{ESPN FC}" App HERE
        http://www.mediafire.com/download/83c5xt5uy4h0go5/com.espn.fc-1.apk {Side Loading Required}

REMEMBER I TOLD YOU ABOUT IT FIRST, THE GOOD NEWS BETWEEN GOOGLE AND ESPN CAME TO FUTRITION YESTERDAY, READ OUT ABOUT IT TODAY HERE NOW GOOGLE ANDROID/NEXUS TV XBMC CHROMECAST message board, you would be in the KNOW about the Google/ESPN coming good news, and all Android TV news pertaining to your Android TV box ... You can get FREE$$$ Android TV apps, located in the left column under "Android TV Apps", apps you may not even know about, that will enhanced you and your family's Android TV experience ...

How it works, all post updates are auto sent to your Android smartphones/tablets, keeping you in the KNOW, knowledge is power ... Also their is a link in the right column, giving you direct access back to this website, join today ...
        Last edited by Tech1; 06-04-2014, 17:19.

Comment

NEW Added "Display" Feature {See Photo Below}

NEW Official CR11S/CS968 4.4 KitKat ROM Build 05/26/2014 Brings A New Added "Display" Feature {Output Interface Via HDMI Or TV} ...

Comment

Different Features From The Cloudnetgo Official ROM Build

Please note my features and custom built in apps are different from the Cloudnetgo official ROM build ...!

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
              Please note my features and custom built in apps are different from the Cloudnetgo official ROM build ...!
              Tech1, you're the man. Your rom I voted is the most exiting and super fast supporting rom comparing to anyother roms. Hat off to you! Great job!!!! ...and THANK YOU!

Comment

Ultra Multi-Media Super ROM Sports Package and Movies, TV Entertainment Package BUILT IN

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                Tech1, you're the man. Your rom I voted is the most exiting and super fast supporting rom comparing to anyother roms. Hat off to you! Great job!!!! ...and THANK YOU!
                Thanks for your support ...!

UPDATE: The Ultimate UPDATE ...!

The ROM builds below are now being pulled and will be replaced with the Ultra Multi-Media Super ROM Sports Package and Movies, TV Entertainment Package BUILT IN ...

1.\ The Ultra Multi-Media Super ROM Sports Package

A.\ WatchESPN Live Sports 24/7

B.\ World Cup Soccer {ESPN FC}

C.\ UFC {Wrestling, Prime Time Fights, Plus Pay-per-View Events}
                Performers: UFC - Ultimate Fighting Championship

2.\ The Ultra Multi-Media Super ROM Movies, TV Entertainment Package

A.\ HBOgo {TV Series and Episodes}

B.\ Xfinity TV Go {Basic Cable Package and On Demand Video/Movies}

C.\ Netflix {Movies, TV 24/7}

D.\ Vudu Movies and TV {Current Movie Release}

F.\ FilmOn Live TV {Live TV 24/7}

These NEW ROM Builds CS11S/CS969 AP6210 2MP/5MP are being uploaded now, so please be a little patient ... {Fast Download Links Will Be Available}
                Last edited by Tech1; 05-29-2014, 15:45.

Comment

New Fast Download Links

New fast download links are now working ...!

Comment

AC3 DTS PASS THROUGH VIA THE PLEX SERVER USING THE BUILT IN "BEYOND XBMC":

AC3 DTS PASS THROUGH VIA THE PLEX SERVER USING THE BUILT IN "BEYOND XBMC": PLUS THE NEW ABOVE FEATURE{ABOVE PHOTO} MUST BE ACTIVATE VIA DISPLAY> OUTPUT INTERFACE USING HDMI .... {Sound Device Manager Must Be Set To RK29_RK1000 PASSTHROUGH}

AC3 DTS PASS THROUGH VIA THE PLEX SERVER:

Convic Tech Package Here: {This Can Only Be Activated Via This Package ONLY Using The MXPlayer {No Custom Codecs Required} ...

A awesome guide for setting up your Beyond XBMC or Gotham XBMC by Convic Tech https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=U...&v=0XrH1JVQb7w

I like this set up because you can have AC3 DTS with either your Beyond XBMC or Gotham XBMC ... It makes the MXPlayer the default player for local media files playback {No Custom Codecs Must Be Installed For AC3/DTS} ... It makes the Wondershare player the default XBMC DVD player {Use This Wondershare Player found here ONLY https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ershare.player .... DO NOT USE THE WONDERSHARE PLAYER IN THE PACKAGE BELOW, IF YOU ARE USING A CR11S/CS968} ...

Here is the apps set up package including the playercorefactory.xml file for the CR11S/CS968, just install all the apps in the package, EXCEPT THE WONDERSHARE PLAYER http://www.mediafire.com/download/cd...13-14_Files.7z ... PLEASE NOTE: I'M THINKING EVERYBODY KNOWS HOW TO INSTALL THE
                    {Playercorefactory.xml FILE}
                    Last edited by Tech1; 05-29-2014, 00:12.

Comment

any word on an MTK release?

Comment

Originally posted by tbca View Post
                        any word on an MTK release?
                        Echo that request. It seems, from what I can see, the AP6210 chipset gets more access to the latests ROM builds than the MTK.

Comment

MTK Total Sports And Movies TV Package Coming Today

Originally posted by nguy View Post
                          Echo that request. It seems, from what I can see, the AP6210 chipset gets more access to the latests ROM builds than the MTK.
                          If MTK Owners Wants A Total Sports And Movie TV Package Super ROM Build, Then I Will Make A MTK Version Today With The Cloudnetgo "Beyond XBMC" Version Built IN ...

This Will Enable You Guys To Use The Convic Tech Package for AC3 DTS Digital Sounds Via The Plex Server Using The MXPlayer For Your Default Local Media File Playback ... The Wondershare Player Will Be The DEfault DVD Player ... So I Will Get Started On This NEW MTK Sports/Movies TV Package Multi-Media Super ROM ...

Comment

If MTK Owners Wants A Total Sports And Movie TV Package Super ROM Build, Then I Will Make A MTK Version Today With The Cloudnetgo "Beyond XBMC" Version Built IN ...

This Will Enable You Guys To Use The Convic Tech Package for AC3 DTS Digital Sounds Via The Plex Server Using The MXPlayer For Your Default Local Media File Playback ... The Wondershare Player Will Be The DEfault DVD Player ... So I Will Get Started On This NEW MTK Sports/Movies TV Package Multi-Media Super ROM ...
                            Thanks Tech1.

Comment

I wish I have Tech1 for my other device T-R42 version 1!!

Comment

Working...
                              X