[CUSTOM ROM] QuickShoT v3.1 for cr11s with ap6210 and 5Mpx camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, thanks for your answer

QUOTE=leolas;188547]1800 is the maximum speed, by default they are clocked at 1600 max, lately units at 1400
    Usually 1600 is a safe speed and 1800 is not reachable for some chips, my 3 rk devices got 1800, but 2 of them are not 100% stable at this speed (tested with a lot of benchmark's loops, for normal use it must work fine).

sent by my phone.
    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas[/QUOTE]
    CR11S AP6210 Chipset
    CS968 MTK Chipset MT5981 - MT6622
    HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Here I go again :-)
      Have any of you guys having trouble with the reboot with this ROM?
      If i turn the box off with the reboot app it shuts down like it should, but then it seems to start up again after a while and boot into recovery mode or something ( red / blue lights on LED lamp. I have to reset the hard way on the reset button. Same if I use the preinstalled TWRP, after backup/restore when press reboot the box just shuts down and into recovery mode again and I need to hardware reset the box. Any clue someone?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
      CR11S AP6210 Chipset
      CS968 MTK Chipset
      MT5981 - MT6622
      HTC-T018-V04
      CR11S AP6210 Chipset
      HTC-T018-V04

Comment

I read the features again I saw that this ROM could automaticly update kernels etc. from external SD card, I have a external SD card, could that have something to do with this, a software reboot works fine?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
        CR11S AP6210 Chipset
        CS968 MTK Chipset
        MT5981 - MT6622
        HTC-T018-V04
        CR11S AP6210 Chipset
        HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM] QuickShoT v3.1 for cr11s with ap6210 and 5Mpx camera

Originally posted by pejochto View Post
          I read the features again I saw that this ROM could automaticly update kernels etc. from external SD card, I have a external SD card, could that have something to do with this, a software reboot works fine?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
          CR11S AP6210 Chipset
          CS968 MTK Chipset
          MT5981 - MT6622
          HTC-T018-V04
          if you have a quickshot-update.zip on the external sd card delete or rename it.
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Kernel change

Hi guys!

Which kernel can i use in my CS968. In the kernel_pack.zip file are some kernels with different parameters (cpu, gpu, ddr...).

My question is: I install any of?

Which is the better?

Sorry my english...

Thank you to the answer!

XDGAUO

Comment

Here I go again :-)
              Have any of you guys having trouble with the reboot with this ROM?
              If i turn the box off with the reboot app it shuts down like it should, but then it seems to start up again after a while and boot into recovery mode or something ( red / blue lights on LED lamp. I have to reset the hard way on the reset button. Same if I use the preinstalled TWRP, after backup/restore when press reboot the box just shuts down and into recovery mode again and I need to hardware reset the box. Any clue someone?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
              CR11S AP6210 Chipset
              CS968 MTK Chipset
              MT5981 - MT6622
              HTC-T018-V04
              Lime Daemonium said look at your internal or external sdcard.

Originally posted by xdgauo;
              Hi guys!

Which kernel can i use in my CS968. In the kernel_pack.zip file are some kernels with different parameters (cpu, gpu, ddr...).

My question is: I install any of?

Which is the better?

Sorry my english...

Thank you to the answer!

XDGAUO
              Usually is enough to let the stock kernel that comes with the ROM, a safe value must be cpu1600 DDR600 GPU600. An more optimal value is cpu1708 gpu600h ddr720, But each device is different so there is not a best kernel.

sent by my phone.

leolas
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

No I dont have any quickshot files there. Could it be any other file that causing this. It seems to go in to flashmode not in recovery. I did now a restore with TWRP and after the restore the box just hungs with a clear blue light on LED. I will try to take out the SD card to eliminate that.
                Other suggestions?
                I dont want to go to another ROM, in Stockrom I dont have this issues???

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                CS968 MTK Chipset
                MT5981 - MT6622
                HTC-T018-V04
                CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                HTC-T018-V04

Comment

More info: it seems that the first thing the box does when it boots upp is turn on the red led light and the it turns to bright blue. I think its that red moment it stucks, what is happening there?
                  Bootloader?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                  CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                  CS968 MTK Chipset
                  MT5981 - MT6622
                  HTC-T018-V04
                  CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                  HTC-T018-V04

Comment

More info: it seems that the first thing the box does when it boots upp is turn on the red led light and the it turns to bright blue. I think its that red moment it stucks, what is happening there?
                    Bootloader?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                    CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                    CS968 MTK Chipset
                    MT5981 - MT6622
                    HTC-T018-V04
                    Sorry but i don't know

sent by my phone.

leolas
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

''QuickShoT Rom for Ugoos UM2?''

Hi, leolas,daemonium and litry.. We don't have ''QuickShoT Rom'' on Ugoos thread, since I have WiFi chip rk3188 ap6210 (Ugoos UM2) which Roms can I install (QuickShoT v3.1 for cr11s with ap6210 and 5Mpx) or (QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx) ? If it not supports on my device, please tell me what i have to change to make it works.. I really want to install this Rom I hear good things about it..Thanks
                      -Chromecast with Google TV
                      - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
                        Hi, leolas,daemonium and litry.. We don't have ''QuickShoT Rom'' on Ugoos thread, since I have WiFi chip rk3188 ap6210 (Ugoos UM2) which Roms can I install (QuickShoT v3.1 for cr11s with ap6210 and 5Mpx) or (QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx) ? If it not supports on my device, please tell me what i have to change to make it works.. I really want to install this Rom I hear good things about it..Thanks
                        Differences in mk902, cr11s and cs968 with ap6210 kernels is only the camera. We don't know about ugoos device, if it use ap6210 only way to see if it works is testing on it.

sent by my phone.

leolas
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

Bootloader?

Pejochto via Tapatalk
                          CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                          CS968 MTK Chipset
                          MT5981 - MT6622
                          HTC-T018-V04
                          that's strange, can you flash the rom again? when the flashing process ends don't touch anything, leave it alone 10-15min. then try it.
                          Regards
                          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I did a reflash of the box yesterday but did not wait as long as you suggested. After the flash the box starts itself automaticly and reboot. Do you have any other method. I am using the RK batch tool 1.7.
                            Why do you think that would do a difference? To wait?
                            Is there any known issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                            HTC-T018-V04

Comment

I did a reflash of the box yesterday but did not wait as long as you suggested. After the flash the box starts itself automaticly and reboot. Do you have any other method. I am using the RK batch tool 1.7.
                              Why do you think that would do a difference? To wait?
                              Is there any known issues?

use the flash tool provided in the zip file.
                              waiting makes a big difference since on first start the box makes some operations, if you don't wait probably you will have strange behaviors.

Comment

Okej, thats a nice knowledge, so you mean that I flash it and then just let the box reboot and and start, then wait 10-15 minutes?

CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                                HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Working...
                                X