Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [CUSTOM ROM] QuickShoT v3.1 for cr11s with ap6210 and 5Mpx camera

Originally posted by pejochto View Post
    Okej, thats a nice knowledge, so you mean that I flash it and then just let the box reboot and and start, then wait 10-15 minutes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes, that's it
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

[CUSTOM ROM] QuickShoT v3.1 for cr11s with ap6210 and 5Mpx camera

I reflashed the ROM with your version of RK batch tool. Everything seemed to go fine and when the flashing was over and the box reboots the box hungs with a blue light on the LED. So I wasnt even able to try to leave the box untouched for 10-15 minutes after reflash?
      Are you doing some strange stuff with the boot sequence?
      I cant reproduce this failure on stockrom with rkbatch tool 1.7 ( not your version)???

CR11S AP6210 Chipset
      CS968 MTK Chipset MT5981 - MT6622
      HTC-T018-V04

Comment

I reflashed the ROM with your version of RK batch tool. Everything seemed to go fine and when the flashing was over and the box reboots the box hungs with a blue light on the LED. So I wasnt even able to try to leave the box untouched for 10-15 minutes after reflash?
        Are you doing some strange stuff with the boot sequence?
        I cant reproduce this failure on stockrom with rkbatch tool 1.7 ( not your version)???

nothing strange, just preinstalling apps, flashing twrp and stuff..
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Ok, I Love your ROM and I will test this until I find a conclution. Just so you know I have never experience any problem when the box are up and running. This is only a reboot issue. I will continue to test to limit the problem.
          Do anyone have some ideas of what you can do to test this out?

CR11S AP6210 Chipset
          HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Ok, I Love your ROM and I will test this until I find a conclution. Just so you know I have never experience any problem when the box are up and running. This is only a reboot issue. I will continue to test to limit the problem.
            Do anyone have some ideas of what you can do to test this out?

when i have some time (i'm a bit busy at this moment) i will send you a patch by pm to try something. I can't reproduce your issue 100% of times but i did once or twice and i think is something related with the way the box shuts down /reboots.
            stay tuned

Comment

That sounds nice, will be waiting :-)
              It doesnt happen 100% for me either but i neefed to know that someone else had this issue so I can put that it is a hardware failure om the shelf :-)
              As soon as you have the patch, send it and I will test it.

CR11S AP6210 Chipset
              HTC-T018-V04

Comment

That sounds nice, will be waiting :-)
                It doesnt happen 100% for me either but i neefed to know that someone else had this issue so I can put that it is a hardware failure om the shelf :-)
                As soon as you have the patch, send it and I will test it.

I have this issue as well.
                Sometimes when I unplug the power of the box without shutting down,
                then when I plug back the power, the box stuck in red light.
                Most of the time the box will boot again after I push HW reset.

Comment

I have tried the patch and in the beginning I thought that it has solved the issue that the box goes stuck in red light. But after a couple of hours i did another boot test when the box was pretty hot and the problem occurs again. So my conclusion is that my box dont like overclocking because when the box is cold it doesnt occur frequently. I have sent a PM to demonium to put some kernels with CPU stock and overclocking on GPU and DDR aswell in the kernels download. So I hope they do some stock CPU :-)

CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                  HTC-T018-V04

Comment

I have tried the patch and in the beginning I thought that it has solved the issue that the box goes stuck in red light. But after a couple of hours i did another boot test when the box was pretty hot and the problem occurs again. So my conclusion is that my box dont like overclocking because when the box is cold it doesnt occur frequently. I have sent a PM to demonium to put some kernels with CPU stock and overclocking on GPU and DDR aswell in the kernels download. So I hope they do some stock CPU :-)

i think in the pack there are kernels at cpu1600, didn't them work for you?

sent by my phone.
                    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Yes they are working, but i would like to test a kernel with CPU 1400 with GPU and DDR overclocked, and these are not to be found in any of your kernel pack.
                      The reson for this is to test performance on graphics and speed to RAM without touching the CPU and see if the problem is solved with reboot and overheating. I would like to use your ROM with other tweaks but not overclock the CPU. You think you can do that?
                      I now that the Patchomatic tool makes CPU Stock and Overclock GPU and DDR but I can not use it because you have locked down the tables in your kernel. And with the StockROM something is written to the kernel that stops overcklocking the CPU, I don´t know if it even stops GPU/DDR clocking?
                      Is there any way to measure the GPU/DDR speed, any app or something ?

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                      i think in the pack there are kernels at cpu1600, didn't them work for you?

sent by my phone.

leolas
                      CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                      HTC-T018-V04

Comment

Yes they are working, but i would like to test a kernel with CPU 1400 with GPU and DDR overclocked, and these are not to be found in any of your kernel pack.
                        The reson for this is to test performance on graphics and speed to RAM without touching the CPU and see if the problem is solved with reboot and overheating. I would like to use your ROM with other tweaks but not overclock the CPU. You think you can do that?
                        I now that the Patchomatic tool makes CPU Stock and Overclock GPU and DDR but I can not use it because you have locked down the tables in your kernel. And with the StockROM something is written to the kernel that stops overcklocking the CPU, I don´t know if it even stops GPU/DDR clocking?
                        Is there any way to measure the GPU/DDR speed, any app or something ?
                        I will try but is really strange, any of the devices I have refuses to work at cpu1600; when I have some free time I will try to compile a kernel for you, what speed do you want? cpu1400; ddr ang gpu at?

.leolas
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)
                        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

I know, its really strange. The only thing I can think of is the overheating caused by overclocking. Because stockrom works like a charm. Its is brand new CR11S and it could be that the quality isnt so good as the older ones?
                          I can fix some different kernels for you if you share the kernel without locked tables I have the KitKat patchomatic script installed, otherwise I would like to have the range that you provide in the 1600 kernels if that is possible.
                          Thank you for your help, I really think you are doing a great ROM and I want to have it installed because of the memory and other tweaks.

CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                          HTC-T018-V04

Comment

New report if anyone cares :-)
                            I flashed stockrom and then did power off/on test, no problem.
                            I flashed quickshot 1600 kernel on stockrom and the box didnt get as warm as it did with quickshot rom (strange)
                            But the power on/off test did fail on first try, i then tried several times, same result. No power on, stuck with red light.
                            Then reflash stock kernel and everything back to normal.
                            Conclusion, it seems that its not the overheating as I thought in the beginning, but why does your rom get the box real hot and not stockrom?
                            And what makes your kernel make my box stuck in redlight on start?
                            It must be some hardware difference if I am the only one having this problem, and with stockrom everything is working.

CR11S AP6210 Chipset
                            HTC-T018-V04

Comment

QuickShoT v3.1 work on Ugoos UM2!!

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                              Differences in mk902, cr11s and cs968 with ap6210 kernels is only the camera. We don't know about ugoos device, if it use ap6210 only way to see if it works is testing on it.
                              sent by my phone.
                              leolas
                              Well, this Rom is running beautiful on my Ugoos UM2, so far I tested Netflix,Showtime Anytime, HBO GO and XBMC 13.1 all play nicely and very smooth ..WIFI,Bluetooth and Ethernet work too! Thanks leolas,daemonium and litry for such great Rom.. By they way,why you guys don't expand this Rom to Ugoos thread? it works 100% on WiFi chiprk3188 ap6210
                              -Chromecast with Google TV
                              - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Originally posted by el_easy View Post
                                Well, this Rom is running beautiful on my Ugoos UM2, so far I tested Netflix,Showtime Anytime, HBO GO and XBMC 13.1 all play nicely and very smooth ..WIFI,Bluetooth and Ethernet work too! Thanks leolas,daemonium and litry for such great Rom.. By they way,why you guys don't expand this Rom to Ugoos thread? it works 100% on WiFi chiprk3188 ap6210
                                Thanks for your feedback , we didn't know it works in ugoos UM2. 😀

sent by my phone.

leolas
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X