Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
    Thanks! I am uploading right now, 2 different roms.
    1) NITRO QuickShot 3.1 with 2GB system storage (instead of 4GB) (modifications are made ONLY on parameters file!)

2) A modded NITRO QuickShot 3.1 with 2GB system storage for MTK wifi chips!!! (Moddifications are made only on parameters file) (I replaced stock overclocked 1080p kernel, with latest MTK 720p kernel. I know that most of the stock rom's magic is done on kernel, but i did this mod for MTK users to feel the smoothness of NITRO's QuickShot 3.1 rom! CPU speed is still 1.4Ghz because of RK3188T)
    Thanks a lot, and sorry about can't made MTK wifi kernels, I don't have any device with this wifi and I don't know how they works
    https://mega.co.nz/#!a85BQCAI!7ve8D0...JfS-547TLz0vHY

Here is first rom with 2GB system space for AP6210 devices.

MTK rom coming soon

sent by my phone.
    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

MTK version rom is ready.

When you first boot to home screen, got to programs and run Terminal Emulator!
      Type:
      su (enter) (a popup will come, choose GRAND)

Then type: (first option is for fast box with upscaled 1080p display. second option is for a bit slower but Full 1080p display)

wm size 1280x720 (enter)
      wm density 240 (enter)

or

wm size 1920x1080 (enter)
      wm density 160 (enter)

Then reboot and everything will be ok. Now you will have a 1080p or 720p (depending on options selected above in Terminal Emulator) NITRO's QuickShot 3.1 rom but with a factory stock MTK wifi compatibble kernel!

THANKS TO NITRO TEAM FOR THE GREAT WORK BTW!!!

Here is the link to the rom:
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Hello everyone
        I'm sorry, i'm a noob and i don't speak english very well.

I would like to know if any of you, could tell me step by step how to flash this rom, I just received my box, so it is further origin. Please, can you use simple words.

Is it like this :

Here is the instruction for how to update firmware on K-R42 quad core tv box: 1 Download the stock firmware from blog.geekbuying.com; Download flash tool Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b9ckxat6t4cw5qc Password: GEEKBUYING.COM Drivers you might need can download here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yqxz3wnqi2hpmcm 2 Power on the K-R42 tv box with the power adapter in package; 3. Unzip the flash tool […]

?

And after I install the kernel of my choice, right?

Thank you very much
        Last edited by Philippeg; 07-20-2014, 09:17.

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by Philippeg View Post
          Hello everyone
          I'm sorry, i'm a noob and i don't speak english very well.

I would like to know if any of you, could tell me step by step how to flash this rom, I just received my box, so it is further origin. Please, can you use simple words.

Is it like this :

Here is the instruction for how to update firmware on K-R42 quad core tv box: 1 Download the stock firmware from blog.geekbuying.com; Download flash tool Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b9ckxat6t4cw5qc Password: GEEKBUYING.COM Drivers you might need can download here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yqxz3wnqi2hpmcm 2 Power on the K-R42 tv box with the power adapter in package; 3. Unzip the flash tool […]

?

And after I install the kernel of my choice, right?

Thank you very much
          It's pretty similar, the rom zip file includes the drivers and the flash tool. I recommend you to use a windows xp computer to do this task.
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

I haven't got windows xp at home, i can use my syster's computer.
            It's more dangerous with windows 7 ?

Envoyé de mon GT-N7105 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

I have got lot of problem, wifi can't turn on :-S
              What can i do ?
              When I use skype, the box restarts, it should I replace the laucher?
              How to return to stock?

Last edited by Philippeg; 07-20-2014, 17:53.

Comment

I have one answer to one of your questions. :-)
                You can use LAN or WLAN not both together. Switch off LAN and WLAN should work.
                I don't use Skype. :-(
                No problem to return to original Firmware. Download it from homepage of your device or use the firmware from cloudnetgo and flash it with the Nitro flash tool.

JD - - > Kingzone K1s Turbo

Comment

https://mega.co.nz/#!a85BQCAI!7ve8D0...JfS-547TLz0vHY

Here is first rom with 2GB system space for AP6210 devices.

MTK rom coming soon
                  Thanks dracosc22679 I'm testing your update all working good!!

NOTE: All your link the OP should put it on the front page..
                  -Chromecast with Google TV
                  - Android Q Android 10

Comment

Thank you for your reply, the box restart regularly, i don't understand why ?
                    What kernel did you choose?

There isn't problem for return to 4.2 stock since 4.4 custom ?
                    EDIT : Sorry, I saw after that there is a stock rom in 4.4

Last edited by Philippeg; 07-20-2014, 20:55.

Comment

I use only the 1.6 overclocking. I tried a lot, but at the end there is still a weak Model T of the rk3188 inside. For a short time I could use more, but when you watch videos, the device becomes hot and sooner or later I got the described screen blackouts for seconds.
                      The cheapo Rockship device has his limitations, but it is fast enough.

JD - - > Kingzone K1s Turbo

Comment

I use same kernel, but when i use my box, it restarts. :-(
                        I think i'll try to flash stock 4.4 rom, Should I use the same tool for flash this custom rom?

Comment

Yes you can or you can use the Rkbatchtool 1.7.
                          The restarts are strange. Have you tried only to flash the quickshot rom without changing the kernel? Use always the restore button for the flash process.

JD ---> easypad970

Comment

Yes I tried, at the beginning I even thought that the problem was there.
                            At the first usb connection with my PC, I have not used the right location, I could have damage my box?

Thank you

Last edited by Philippeg; 07-21-2014, 15:17.

Comment

great rom

been using this rom is available for them and want to thank the nitro team for this great rom. rom is very stable on my CR 11s, as you play come without kernel reflash. have some roms tested this is the best it works well with xbmc13.1, hours of streaming no problem. all usb hard disks used by me or memory sticks and also my nas be involved.

Comment

I don't understand, with stock rom, i have same problem about wifi and bluetooth, i can't turn on.
                                On the box, It's write AP6210 maybe, It's false, maybe i have got MTK,what do you think about this ?

Comment

Working...
                                X