Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes philippeg. That's what I thought, too. Try the last cloudnetgo mediatek firmware from July. It can't damage your Rockship device.

JD - - > Kingzone K1s Turbo

Comment

Thank you very much, everything works fine with the stock rom for MTK. The problem of instability can be had there

Envoyé de mon GT-N7105 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Hulu Black screen

Originally posted by xtian08 View Post
        can i anyone confirm if your having issue with the hulu app.

I restored my cr11s with QS 3.1 and installed Hulu app and whenever i play full episode i got black screen covering and audio still works. Playing netflix and vevo works fine. tried removing ABP as well and still same issue.

Update (Solved): did restore hulu from my titanium backup and works fine now. i dont know the reason why i had the issue on hulu from from google play.

BIG THANKS to NITRO.. ROM is KICK-ASS.. LOVE IT
        I am having the black screen problem with Hulu. I have tried 5 versions of the app downloaded from XDA. The apps all work on my phone so account/dns is not the problem. I have removed adblocking software. Any suggestions please?

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by sd26 View Post
          I am having the black screen problem with Hulu. I have tried 5 versions of the app downloaded from XDA. The apps all work on my phone so account/dns is not the problem. I have removed adblocking software. Any suggestions please?
          You have pm
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Good afternoon.
            Sorry for my english is Google Translate
            There is a problem when you go to this firmware. When the power is dimly lit at the same time the blue and red LED and the device will not boot ( 5 times out of 10 times). To include you must disable and re-enable the power, after that comes the normal load. Firmware is just lovely. I'm happy

My CS968: V3, АР6210, QuickShoT v3.1, kernel 720p_cpu1608_gpu600_ddr600

Can someone be interested. I use the device for a home server, here is my post (now Google translator will have to use you ) To enable the server (CS968) and the drives I use the socket timer.

where the spoiler button?

Comment

vsync

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
              DOWNLOADS:

CUSTOM ROM QS 3.1 TO FLASH FROM PC (drivers included) CLEAN INSTALL (RECOMENDED): (Look at 3º post for precise instructions.)
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

md5 cd33092c057a2531694cf758a8a0161b

KERNELS PACK
              There are 2 ways to install the kernels, using QUICKFLASHER or QUICKSHOT-UPDATE (Look at 3º post for precisse instructions.)
              When you flash a 720p kernel small icon patch will be applied automatically and when you flash a 1080p kernel the big icons patch will be applied. Remember that 720p kernels needs always small icons patch to work properly.

KERNELS PACK 1080p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKFLASHER
              https://mega.co.nz/#!CV83nKxS!FK4YR5...tslMPCE1MjkE5Q
              md5 80b2fe5b9c5ba6bff38c0e91575ee93f

KERNELS PACK 720p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKFLASHER
              MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

md5 e045ac52043a0d912962afba71cad30e

KERNELS PACK 1080p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKSHOT-UPDATE

md5 b6f150996f9c5cd201631870ec7eab2a

KERNELS PACK 720p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKSHOT-UPDATE

md5 da4324d4204b7b2759f3f120a753e632

If you have a 1080p kernel you can apply big icons or small icons patch, in 720p only small icons are allowed(it looks like big icons in 1080p).

Small Icons Patch

or
              HERE
              md5 dc308d369dee4aa4e10c8e2f7d64e639

Big Icons patch

or
              HERE
              md5 fef2abb424526c2e83abd227e0824bb3

Deleted Rockchip apps if someone wants to install them

or
              HERE
              md5 06ee1db5f25fd4bbe82094449ffeffdc

WINDOWS APP TizzNFS, to create nfs mount point easy

or
              HERE
              md5 da7c9dc1cca712646a553e5288a30c60

DRIVERS , Inside the rom flasher there are drivers included but anyway we let you this automatic installer

or
              HERE
              md5 93908750eaf57b7be9af3247722a9dd7

IF YOU WANT TO BUY US SOME COFFEE OR BEER
              hello

just wanted to ask, do these kernels include a vsync fix?

tried using rkpatchomatic and it returned an error

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by veganboy View Post
                hello

just wanted to ask, do these kernels include a vsync fix?

tried using rkpatchomatic and it returned an error

Nope, they don't. Try it first then think about if a Vsync fix is needed.
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

update.zip

[QUOTE=leolas;1856
                  [/QUOTE]

hello

just installed the rom

works like a charm but when i try to use quickshot update.zip, it boot loops

also in quickflasher, the app returns an error failed with reason 127, any idea what that is?

i really would like an oc kernel for the video playback

please help ?

Comment

hello

just installed the rom

works like a charm but when i try to use quickshot update.zip, it boot loops

also in quickflasher, the app returns an error failed with reason 127, any idea what that is?

i really would like an oc kernel for the video playback

please help ?
                    Copy the file to internal sd and remove the real sdcard from the slot. Then try again

Comment

link error

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                      https://mega.co.nz/#!a85BQCAI!7ve8D0...JfS-547TLz0vHY

Here is first rom with 2GB system space for AP6210 devices.

MTK rom coming soon
                      mega.nz returns an error when trying to save to computer

awesome work on original 3.1, cant wait to have the update

Comment

mega.nz returns an error when trying to save to computer

awesome work on original 3.1, cant wait to have the update
                        The link in that quote works ok for me, try to download it with jdownloader.

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                          MTK version rom is ready.

When you first boot to home screen, got to programs and run Terminal Emulator!
                          Type:
                          su (enter) (a popup will come, choose GRAND)

Then type: (first option is for fast box with upscaled 1080p display. second option is for a bit slower but Full 1080p display)

wm size 1280x720 (enter)
                          wm density 240 (enter)

or

wm size 1920x1080 (enter)
                          wm density 160 (enter)

Then reboot and everything will be ok. Now you will have a 1080p or 720p (depending on options selected above in Terminal Emulator) NITRO's QuickShot 3.1 rom but with a factory stock MTK wifi compatibble kernel!

THANKS TO NITRO TEAM FOR THE GREAT WORK BTW!!!

Here is the link to the rom:
                          https://mega.co.nz/#!7xRnDbCD!G5Mq-9...eHyrMA0MeJpeJ4

I would like to try your ROM on my CS968 MTK htc_018 v5 device. Would you tell if it is possible to install D33 kernels from here and how

Linke to D33 kernels http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...8well-most!%29

Thank you.

Just to add, this one does not work on my CS968 htc_018 MTK device, wifi and bluetooth cannot be initiated.
                          Last edited by Dzigi.Bau; 09-01-2014, 14:57.

Comment

Vertical lines

Hay Leolas
                            Can we hope for a fix with the vertical lines problem?
                            It’s seems to be more of us with the same error. Will be nice for us to use your Room too.

Thanks!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kotana View Post
                              Hay Leolas
                              Can we hope for a fix with the vertical lines problem?
                              It’s seems to be more of us with the same error. Will be nice for us to use your Room too.

Thanks!
                              Sorry but I can't reproduce this issue, I don't know what is the problem.
                              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                              My devices:
                              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                              Gearbest.com)
                              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and...

I own a Miele F10 pro and I use tic with another firm which is not fully compatible ( game mode doesn't work, call, reject buttons etc). What is the support provided for this remote in order to update to this firm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X