Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TomThumb View Post
    To late. Already did. Box is not bricked though!
    then you must be talking about wifi chipset, mediatek, not cpu. Otherwise you will have a brick.
    I'm sorry to say that wifi chipset is not supported by this rom .
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I just installed your QuickShoT V3.1 on my TV01 (aka CS968) and it is just fantastic. Everything works and looks great. Netflix works great, XBMC works great with Dolby Digital and DTS passthrough. It is stable as a rock and the WiFi is perfect, same for Ethernet. I could not ask for anything better.

Thanks a whole lot. This makes an awesome box.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
        I just installed your QuickShoT V3.1 on my TV01 (aka CS968) and it is just fantastic. Everything works and looks great. Netflix works great, XBMC works great with Dolby Digital and DTS passthrough. It is stable as a rock and the WiFi is perfect, same for Ethernet. I could not ask for anything better.

Thanks a whole lot. This makes an awesome box.
        Thanks

sent by my phone.
        enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

great rom

Best rom for this device. I've got a TV01 box 3188T ap2610. For this time each rom I tried it couldn't play HD videos smooth, but with his rom everything is super. Everyone should try this.
          Thanks a lot.

Comment

So this rom will run fine on an MTK wifi device, but you will have to use ethernet?

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

So this rom will run fine on an MTK wifi device, but you will have to use ethernet?
              If it has same Ethernet chip that the ap6210 yes.
              Sorry about no support the mtk wifi device, but we don't have any device with this chip, and without that we can't make it work. So different in kernel from the ap6210.

sent by my phone.

leolas
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Leolas,
                Does the kernel have support for rtl8192cu wifi?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by farhanito View Post
                  Leolas,
                  Does the kernel have support for rtl8192cu wifi?

In kernel it is not built, but the ROM has a 9192cu.ko module in /system/lib/modules/ I don't know if it works.

sent by my phone.

leolas
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

Thanks.

Stock ROM does too have 8192cu.ko but not loadable with insmod.

Well, my device has MTK Wifi chip. I'm looking for possibility of using an external Wifi dongle to use with this ROM.

Is that possible?

Comment

Oops. I miss the release of this awesome ROM.
                      Finally the cs968 works fine.
                      Congrats to the NITRO - Team.

Gesendet von meinem Colorfly E708 Q1 mit Tapatalk

Comment

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210

Jdefense, thanks for your help and testing

leolas

Sent from my phone using FreakTab v0.1.
                        My devices:
                        Gearbest.com)

Comment

I can't wait to try this ROM out! Thanks guys!

Has anyone benchmarked this against the stock kitkat Roms?

Comment

Stock ROM is about 16300 antutus. The nitro ROM is about 17500 with the 1600/600/600 kernel and faster with the over clocking up to 21000 antutus, but most of the model Ts can’t reach more than 20000 stable. My cs968 is not a bad sample works stable around 18500 antutus. For a short time more is possible, you could use than an extra fan.:-)

JD. ---> GT- I8160

Comment

To bad someone doesn't have the know-how to incorporate the MTK wifi drivers into this rom.
                              That would make a ton of people including myself very happy!

Comment

To bad someone doesn't have the know-how to incorporate the MTK wifi drivers into this rom.
                                That would make a ton of people including myself very happy!
                                Sorry we want to include most of devices, but we can't make a kernel for the rare WiFi chips without a device to test. I am trying to make work it in qx1 with rtl8189 having the device and no success by now

sent by my phone.

leolas
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X