Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kernel change

Hi guys!

Which kernel can i use in my CS968. In the kernel_pack.zip file are some kernels with different parameters (cpu, gpu, ddr...).

My question is: I install any of?

Which is the better?

Sorry my english...

Thank you to the answer!

XDGAUO

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by xdgauo View Post
      Hi guys!

Which kernel can i use in my CS968. In the kernel_pack.zip file are some kernels with different parameters (cpu, gpu, ddr...).

My question is: I install any of?

Which is the better?

Sorry my english...

Thank you to the answer!

XDGAUO
      a good one is cpu 1600 gpu 600h ddr 720.
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I must be to install first the rom, then the kernel?

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by xdgauo View Post
          I must be to install first the rom, then the kernel?
          the rom includes the kernel, you only need to flash a new kernel if you want more cpu overclock or gpu overclock or ddr overclock.
          My recommendation is, flash the rom and use it for a while, if you are not happy with the speed, then flash a new kernel.
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Thank you... I have a problem... When i use passthrough spdif sound settings, and the optical audio out with my home theater system (5.1), then the film have frame skipping. I think, the kernel flash solved by this problem...
            Last edited by xdgauo; 06-06-2014, 09:54.

Comment

Rooting software

Can I use RKBatchTool.exe to flash this rom on to my Cs968a ?

Comment

You can use the Windows Flasher, which is in the zip file...

Tgis rom is very, very good!!!!! I have no frame skipping!!!

Thank you!

Comment

...i am really waiting for a small guide with the way, i will use to turn back to jellybean if i need to.
                  i read this http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...back+jellybean
                  but i don't know witch tool i should use to erase nand.

i need this rom!
                  Last edited by buried; 06-06-2014, 19:53.

Comment

Originally posted by buried View Post
                    ...i am really waiting for a small guide with the way, i will use to turn back to jellybean if i need to.

i need this rom!
                    Sorry but we don't have this device, so we can't make a step by step guide for it

sent by my phone.
                    enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

rk3188t devices.

Hello, I have some cs968 boxes arriving next week. I want to try this rom and was wandering if I should just use the rom as it comes or is there a better configuration for the T devices. I don`t want to overclock because of the heat issue. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ftype75 View Post
                        Hello, I have some cs968 boxes arriving next week. I want to try this rom and was wandering if I should just use the rom as it comes or is there a better configuration for the T devices. I don`t want to overclock because of the heat issue. Thanks.
                        use it just as it comes, it's ready for T chips by default .

Comment

rk3188t

Thanks for quick reply and the hard work mate.

Comment

AW: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by buried View Post

i need this rom!
                            I assume, you have a cs968.
                            You need the RomFlashTool 1.37 and either the bootloader 2.08 or 2.13 in case something goes wrong while you flash back to JB. Lucky cs968 uses 2.x loader for JB, too.
                            Thats why you don't need to erase nand. It should be enough to flash a single img JB firmware with the 1.7 RkBatchtool -->restore button.
                            But if something goes wrong you need to erase nand at first with one of the bootloader above before flashing JB.

JD. ---> GT- I8160

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
                              I assume, you have a cs968.
                              You need the RomFlashTool 1.37 and either the bootloader 2.08 or 2.13 in case something goes wrong while you flash back to JB. Lucky cs968 uses 2.x loader for JB, too.
                              Thats why you don't need to erase nand. It should be enough to flash a single img JB firmware with the 1.7 RkBatchtool -->restore button.
                              But if something goes wrong you need to erase nand at first with one of the bootloader above before flashing JB.

JD. ---> GT- I8160
                              rkbatchtool 1,7 reports that my previous rom has ver.loader 2.07

1. can i try flashing back to jb without erasing nand ?
                              2. i have a cwm recovery of my jb rom.
                              in the past i tried a tech1 kit-kat rom
                              then i restore jb cwm recovery without having any problem.
                              should i try this again from quickshot v3.1 ?

thank you
                              Last edited by buried; 06-07-2014, 15:34.

Comment

frame drops

Hi thank you for reply regarding the flashing. I have installed your rom and tried xbmc with mashup with a 1080p stream. I am getting frame drops. wondering if box i have bought is rubbish tbh.

even 720p i am getting odd stutter. My hope was to replace the mx2 dual core boxes I have with these but I am finding it hard to find a rom xbmc that can run properly. I am pulling what hair I have left out.

Any suggestions or help is much appreciated.

( I tried the youtube app with the bunny 1080p video and it seems to work perfect)

Comment

Working...
                                X