Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
    ok maybe something went wrong when flashing. can you try to flash again?
    ok..

flashed tech1 super ROM last night, so far works flawlessly!!

so the issue may result from either the windows flasher not flashing the ROM correctly(i flashed the quickshot with the tool it came with which is the windows flasher and the super ROM with rkbatch tool 1.7), or the this ROM isn't for this device for some reason

i will check how it runs and if i can get my hands on a testing device(so far this cs968 is the only device i have after all the others couldnt handle the temperature in my country and just melted)

what are your thoughts?

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by veganboy View Post
      ok..

flashed tech1 super ROM last night, so far works flawlessly!!

so the issue may result from either the windows flasher not flashing the ROM correctly(i flashed the quickshot with the tool it came with which is the windows flasher and the super ROM with rkbatch tool 1.7), or the this ROM isn't for this device for some reason

i will check how it runs and if i can get my hands on a testing device(so far this cs968 is the only device i have after all the others couldnt handle the temperature in my country and just melted)

what are your thoughts?
      what are my thoughts on what?
      did you flash quickshot again as i asked for?
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I suggest, when the Tech1 SUPER ROM worked flawlessly, stay with it.:-)

Comment

After downloading the rom do we just flash the "update Image"?

Comment

Yes. When you have a single img ROM, you have only to flash this file and use better the restore button in the flash tool.

JD

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
              Yes. When you have a single img ROM, you have only to flash this file and use better the restore button in the flash tool.

JD
              Thanks JDfense I flashed this rom and the 5mp one multiple times . I just get the vertical lines too. I would love to try it but it doesnt work for me

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Sorry for you. Never saw these lines with the standard quickshot Rom. Only with higher clocked kernels, I got issues on screen

JD ---> GT- I8160

Comment

Thanks for the great ROM. Cheers to Nitroteam!!!
                  But.....just one problem. Internal Storage is 3.94GB(TOO BIG), and Nand Flash 2.51GB(TOO SMALL). I only installed 3-4 apps including XBMC. XBMC's Data needs more than 1.5GB. Now i only have 256MB free.
                  How can we change the partitioning? Need much more Nand and much less internal!

Comment

??

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                      Thanks for the great ROM. Cheers to Nitroteam!!!
                      But.....just one problem. Internal Storage is 3.94GB(TOO BIG), and Nand Flash 2.51GB(TOO SMALL). I only installed 3-4 apps including XBMC. XBMC's Data needs more than 1.5GB. Now i only have 256MB free.
                      How can we change the partitioning? Need much more Nand and much less internal!
                      Needs to make a new parameters file, we will try to update the roms soon, but no estimated time yet.

sent by my phone.
                      enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                      My devices:
                      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                      Gearbest.com)
                      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                        Needs to make a new parameters file, we will try to update the roms soon, but no estimated time yet.

sent by my phone.
                        enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
                        I have modded the parameters file for 1.5GB and 2GB system storage. Is it ok to share here?

Comment

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                          I have modded the parameters file for 1.5GB and 2GB system storage. Is it ok to share here?
                          Yes, of course.
                          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                            Yes, of course.
                            Thanks! I am uploading right now, 2 different roms.
                            1) NITRO QuickShot 3.1 with 2GB system storage (instead of 4GB) (modifications are made ONLY on parameters file!)

2) A modded NITRO QuickShot 3.1 with 2GB system storage for MTK wifi chips!!! (Moddifications are made only on parameters file) (I replaced stock overclocked 1080p kernel, with latest MTK 720p kernel. I know that most of the stock rom's magic is done on kernel, but i did this mod for MTK users to feel the smoothness of NITRO's QuickShot 3.1 rom! CPU speed is still 1.4Ghz because of RK3188T)

Comment

Thanks!!!

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Here is first rom with 2GB system space for AP6210 devices.

MTK rom coming soon

Comment

Working...
                                X