Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

THe NiTRo TeaM PreSeNTs
    -------------------------------
    *****QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)*****

Quickshot 3.1
    Changelog:
    - KiTKaT!!
    - Custom Kernel 1080p by default
    - Built from sources
    - Rooted
    - Busybox updated
    - All the google apps up to date.
    - Added init.d support
    - adb by tcp ( wifi or ethernet) by default
    - Nano editor added for terminal emulator.
    - Tcp tweaks added.
    - Dolphin as default browser. We did this because is the only one that supports flash in a usable way in kitkat. Remember to turn on the plugin, is disabled by default.
    - Apps Preinstalled: EsFileExplorer, Mxplayer, Dolphin, Tincore Keymapper, Reboot, xbmc gotham, adblock, terminal emulator, Sony Walkman, ehomemediacenter, flash player hacked, etc... All the apps are installed as user so you can uninstall the ones you don't like
    - QuickFlasher and Keymapper from Tincore
    - Support for some flymouse, f10, f10pro, i25..etc
    - Setup Wizard added
    - SmartTV sytle mouse pointer
    - TWRP recovery is automatically installed on first boot. Thanks to Abdul-pt (Freaktab)
    - Quickshot-Update system. This was introduced on V2 as an easy update method, you just need to copy the update files we provide under /sdcard or on your "real" sd-card and reboot.
    - A2 remote sound will not used by default.
    - libmedia.so hacked by wasser (freaktab). Now we can enjoy dolby and DTS passthrough in XBMC too. Thanks a lot to wasser for share it.
    - A2 remote key mapped correctly. Thanks a lot to casadroide (androidPC.es) for it.
    - New XBMCZ compilation by jmcm66 based in XBMCZ 13.1. Modded by TNT.
    - New nfs and smb scripts in init.d, to mount your network points automatically in each reboot. You need to edit them to activate.
    - A ton of kernels, 1080p/720p with several different overclock values. Remember, Overclock can damage your system, you use this at your own risk. We do this all the time As a plus, if you flash a 720p kernel the "small icons" patch is applied automatically, and if you flash a 1080p kernel then "big icons" patch is applied. This works for both methods, quickshot-update and quickflasher.
    - Some other Tweaks
    - Clear ALL Button added to the tasks manager, you can see it on top right of the screen.
    - xbox360 pad patch made by Casadroide from Androidpc.es
    - NFS example script included under /system/etc/init.d , just edit to suit your needs and you will have your nfs or samba shares mounted every boot.

Kernel V3.1 Features:
    -24Hz added if your TV support it.
    -Some minor bugs Fixes.
    -HDMI values adjusted.
    -USB OTG port selected in host mode by default.
    -RK3188T proccessors unlocked and identified in dmesg.
    -NTFS and ExFat support added in kernel.
    -SMB and NFS support built in kernel.
    -DTS and AC3 passthrough support. (Not in XBMC yet)
    -Added new governors and IOSchedulers.
    -Device LED working.
    -You can choose between real 720p or real 1080p kernels.
    -Various overclocking values: Select them using a kernel name with:
    cpuxxxx: xxxx is cpu speed Ej:cpu1608 is cpu at 1608 MHz
    ddrxxx: xxx is DDR speed Ej: ddr667 is DDR at 667 Mhz
    gpuxxx: xxx is GPU speed, and "h" behind is that only high speed steps are enabled:
    gpu600: speed values from 133MHz to 600Mhz.
    gpu600h:speed values from 400MHz to 600Mhz.
    gpu798: speed values from 266MHz to 798Mhz.
    gpu798h:speed values from 600MHz to 798Mhz.

Take care if you want to come back from loader 2.xx (kitkat) to Loader 1.xx (Jellybeans) You can brick your device.
    See also:

Known bugs in QS3.1 (working on them):
    - On some TV screens and with certain HDMI cables you can see a 1 second screen blackout in certain circunstances. (Try other HDMI cables to solve it)
    - Stock Launcher bugs (we recommend to use Nova Launcher or other one):
    - Launcher Bug The quick launcher icons (lower side of the screen) are not centered when using small icons on 1080p kernels
    - Launcher Bug The first time you run dolphin from the quick launch icon, the shortcut jumps to desktop and you have to move it to its place again. It looks like the dolphin jumps out of the fish tank xD
    - On some screens you can see a 1s blackout in certain circumstances

Thanks to

To MSX2 and ZX81, administrators from http://androidpc.es/
    To all people here in freaktab.com.
    To Minix for its colaboration.
    To abdul_pt for its great TWRP
    To Petrus for its reboot app
    To d33 and wasser for their great help with the kernel
    To Casadroide from http://androidpc.es/ por its xbox pad patch
    To SoulStyle for its nfs script
    To jcmcm66 for the xbmcz.
    To Superatmel from the Superteam
    To our betatesters:
    - Casadroide from http://androidpc.es/
    - Akinator from Forocoches
    - Ciberus from Forocoches
    - Rdsok from Freaktab
    - JDFense from Freaktab
    - oldfart101 from Freaktab
    - franckleroy from Freaktab
    - sonoman from Freaktab
    - servo386 from freaktab

IF YOU WANT TO BUY US SOME COFFEE OR BEER
    Last edited by leolas; 05-30-2014, 16:54.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

DOWNLOADS:

CUSTOM ROM QS 3.1 TO FLASH FROM PC (drivers included) CLEAN INSTALL (RECOMENDED): (Look at 3º post for precise instructions.)
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

md5 cd33092c057a2531694cf758a8a0161b

KERNELS PACK
    There are 2 ways to install the kernels, using QUICKFLASHER or QUICKSHOT-UPDATE (Look at 3º post for precisse instructions.)
    When you flash a 720p kernel small icon patch will be applied automatically and when you flash a 1080p kernel the big icons patch will be applied. Remember that 720p kernels needs always small icons patch to work properly.

KERNELS PACK 1080p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKFLASHER
    https://mega.co.nz/#!CV83nKxS!FK4YR5...tslMPCE1MjkE5Q
    md5 80b2fe5b9c5ba6bff38c0e91575ee93f

KERNELS PACK 720p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKFLASHER
    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

md5 e045ac52043a0d912962afba71cad30e

KERNELS PACK 1080p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKSHOT-UPDATE

md5 b6f150996f9c5cd201631870ec7eab2a

KERNELS PACK 720p WITH DIFFERENT OVERCLOCK FOR QUICKSHOT-UPDATE

md5 da4324d4204b7b2759f3f120a753e632

If you have a 1080p kernel you can apply big icons or small icons patch, in 720p only small icons are allowed(it looks like big icons in 1080p).

Small Icons Patch

or
    HERE
    md5 dc308d369dee4aa4e10c8e2f7d64e639

Big Icons patch

or
    HERE
    md5 fef2abb424526c2e83abd227e0824bb3

Deleted Rockchip apps if someone wants to install them

or
    HERE
    md5 06ee1db5f25fd4bbe82094449ffeffdc

WINDOWS APP TizzNFS, to create nfs mount point easy

or
    HERE
    md5 da7c9dc1cca712646a553e5288a30c60

DRIVERS , Inside the rom flasher there are drivers included but anyway we let you this automatic installer

or
    HERE
    md5 93908750eaf57b7be9af3247722a9dd7

IF YOU WANT TO BUY US SOME COFFEE OR BEER
    Last edited by leolas; 05-30-2014, 16:56.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

CONFIGURATION RECOMENDATIONS:
      Go to settings, in WiFi section, if you use wifi, we recommend that you press the 3 dots points that appear in the top right of the screen, select Advanced settings and deactivate WIFI optimization, our Android tvbox uses no battery and it is better to have wifi to 100% always.
      -Please do the same with Ethernet, if you don't use it, disable it.
      -In the screen section, you can set multiple values, in scaled screen we must adjust the bar to match the edges of our android system with our TV or screen.
      -if we want an icon for screenshot in our system tray we can activate it in settings/screenshotsettings.
      -in the applications section, we have all that come installed with the rom, we have included the apps we consider essential, but are all as user applications, so if them bother you, you can remove them without problems.
      -In language and text input, we have a couple of options that we recommend, Tincore Key-mapper, to configure your input devices: pads, joysticks, air-mouse, keyboards, etc... and NULL INPUT METHOD, a very useful application that prevents Google Keyboard to be displayed if you're using external keyboard. By default, I advise you to install any of these two. Also if you use external keyboard we recommend to try apps like "external keyboard helper".
      - ADBlock is preinstalled and up to date, but disabled by default. If you want ads to be blocked, open the app and activate it.
      - Flash plugin is disabled by default on Dolphin, to activate it you have to click on the dolphin icon that is beside the address bar, then a window comes up, click on the very first icon on upper left, then Web content-->Flash Player and set it to Allways on.
      - If you use the nfs example script in init.d, after editing to suit your needs remember to set the executable bit because is disabled by default.

INSTALL FROM WIN XP/7:

INSTALL IT USING THE OFFICIAL METHOD

USING QUICKSHOT-UPDATE.ZIP METHOD TO APPLY PATCHES OR TO FLASH KERNELS (noobs friendly method)

Step 1. Download the special quickshot-update kernel pack you like more, there are two, 720p and 1080p.
      Step 2. Open the zip file, you will see some folders inside. The name of this folders correspond to the properties of the kernel inside.
      Step 3. Open the folder you like more and you will see a quickshot-update.zip file inside, copy that file to a (real) sd card (fat32 formatted) or copy it to the internal memory under /sdcard/
      Step 4. Reboot (not power off, just reboot) and wait.
      Step 5. Done! Your kernel is flashed and the corresponding icons patch is automatically applied. If you used a real SD card (not the internal memory) remember to pull out the card when done and delete the file.

HOW TO USE QUICKFLASHER TO FLASH PATCHES OR KERNELS

HOW INSTALL NON COMPATIBLE APPS FROM MARKET USING MARKET HELPER:

BUY US SOME COFFEE

Last edited by leolas; 05-30-2014, 16:57.
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Thank you for buying me a beer

Comment

Awesome.
        Hoping there'll be one for MTK chips..

Will stock MTK kernel works with this ROM?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by farhanito View Post
          Awesome.
          Hoping there'll be one for MTK chips..

Will stock MTK kernel works with this ROM?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
          Sorry a lot, but we don't have any mtk wifi device, and we don't know if it will work with the MKT kitkat stock kernel

sent by my phone.
          enviado desde mi teléfono.

leolas
          My devices:
          Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

great job !!
            thank you all

Comment

Testing now the ROM and some kernels! Just wondering.....what are the STOCK speed settings (CPU-GPU-DDR) of CSS968, and what are the Stock speed settings of QS3.1 rom. I can see that Stock QS3.1 CPU is 1.6Ghz but what about DDR and GPU?

Thanks!

Comment

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                Testing now the ROM and some kernels! Just wondering.....what are the STOCK speed settings (CPU-GPU-DDR) of CSS968, and what are the Stock speed settings of QS3.1 rom. I can see that Stock QS3.1 CPU is 1.6Ghz but what about DDR and GPU?

Thanks!
                gpu 600 and ddr 600.

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                  gpu 600 and ddr 600.
                  Thanks for the answer, but these are QS3.1 default or CS968 Stock?

Comment

Sorry! Just another question. What if i flash a kernel that is not booting (very high overclock), how do i flash back a working kernel since both flashing methods you show here, need a working device?

Comment

Sorry! Just another question. What if i flash a kernel that is not booting (very high overclock), how do i flash back a working kernel since both flashing methods you show here, need a working device?
                      if it's not booting then try to boot to recovery turning on the device while pushing the reset button for 3 seconds. you will be at twrp and there you can apply a quickshot-update.zip with a lower values kernel.

Comment

Thanks for the answer, but these are QS3.1 default or CS968 Stock?
                        this rom is not based on stock, it's built from scratch, so the values i told you are the qs3.1 default ones.

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                          this rom is not based on stock, it's built from scratch, so the values i told you are the qs3.1 default ones.
                          Thanks guys!

Comment

Wifi doesn't turn on.

Comment

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210

Originally posted by TomThumb
                              Wifi doesn't turn on.
                              please more details, is ap6210 your WiFi chip?

Sent from phone
                              leolas
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                              X