Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Originally posted by ttherapo View Post
    I own a Miele F10 pro and I use tic with another firm which is not fully compatible ( game mode doesn't work, call, reject buttons etc). What is the support provided for this remote in order to update to this firm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There are some functions that only work with mele tvboxes. We do the basics.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

boot loop

I upgraded a device CS918B (SZY_X6 V1_0 131024 AP6210) and got boot loop.

Symptoms:

1. the power button is always Red. It does not go Blue like normal ON status.
      2. I am able to start the device only when the recovery button is pressed with the power ON/OFF button simultaneously.
      3. I see the unit starts at 1080p, the funny splash is shown, then rotating 3D letters for a while; After that I get Android is upgrading /optimizing apps 1 of 8/, after this is finished and starting Apps appears, the device reboots and the same steps repeats for 2-3 times and then finally I got black screen forever?

Please advice how to fix the device.

Comment

dark image webcam

Hello everyone
        I have a problem .... some time ago i open my CR11S and broke my integrated webcam (5Mpx) ....

so i buy a logitech webcam logitech c510, it's recognized OK, but the image is too dark .... i try with a microsoft hd-3000 too and the picture is too dark like the logitech .....

this is kernel issue, rom or both ??

is there any solution ???

regards
        MK808B K.I.A.
        MK908 Finless ROM 1.7a + Mele F10
        CR11S Quickshot V3.1, 720p kernel @1,7GHz, GPU600, DDR720 + Mele F10
        MK902 Quickshot V3.1 1080p @1,8 GHz, GPU 600, DDR720 + Mele F10
        GT-I9505 OMEGA ROM

Comment

QS and xbmc

Hi guys,

Do you use this ROM ? How is xbmc speed and stabilization?

Thanks...

Edit: I tried this on my tv box (jesurun cs968 rk3188 tv box) and PERFECT until now! Thanks much
          Last edited by toygar; 12-19-2014, 23:48.

Comment

Ynt: [CUSTOM ROM]QuickShoT v3.1 for cs968(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)/CR11S(ap6210 and 2Mpx camera)

Hey there.
            I set up my this ROM device.
            Device information in the image.
            This ROM flicker - noise and closing . How to fix this?
            Do you have information ?
            HTC-T018-V2
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

anyone got the AV-Out working?
              I checked it with the composite cable but my TV doesn't get any signal.
              Ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by k3k View Post
                Hello,

anyone got the AV-Out working?
                I checked it with the composite cable but my TV doesn't get any signal.
                Ideas?
                I had the Cloudnet CR11S and AV worked pulling the cable a bit from the box and connecting the red cable to the yellow on the tv, its the same with my CR13S and other tv box i had.

Just pull 0.50 cm , disconect the hdmi and restart the tvbox becouse selecting AV from the menu while u are using hdmi out dont switch the signal to AV.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
                  But unfortunately this did not work. Did you use a chinch cable with three plugs (yellow, red, white)?

Comment

I took some pictures, better than trying to explain it in english .

The cable , how its coneccted and pulled a bit and the colors layout.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_1250893ACDSEE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	175.0 KB
ID:	435949Click image for larger version

Name:	_1250894ACDSEE.jpg
Size:	198.7 KB
ID:	435948Click image for larger version

Name:	_1250895ACDSEE.jpg
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	435947

remember to disconect the hdmi cable and restart the tvbox

hope it helps

Comment

Wow, that's quite cool work mate. I'll check it out later.
                      Thank's very much!

EDIT:
                      Seems you showed me the right way to connect the three cables.
                      Unfortunately I just get a very flickering picture and some noisy sounds. The flickering and sounds vary if I pull oder push the cable a little bit in or out of the box.
                      Maybe I need to find the very right position, but until now I didn't.
                      Maybe any further suggestions?
                      Last edited by k3k; 01-15-2015, 15:44.

Comment

Maybe try to change the video output between PAL/NTSC.

Now that i can remember in my older tv with no HDMI i could only get a flickering black and white picture with this tv box but once i found the "sweetspot XD" it stopped flickering but still b/w, in a modern tv it was in color and no flickering...

I dont think there is much to do other than trying another tv or cable

Comment

Good morning.
                          Please can someone HELP.I have a smart tv box CS968 RK3188.I manage to flash Wasser 3.0.6 with kernel.I have NO ethernet ,no bluthoot,and no remote.Can you please bring my old box to live.THANKYOU.
                          Regards Melissa

Comment

Working...
                          X