ROM question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROM question

Hi all,im going to be getting a cs968 box.just wondering which is best rom to put on so i have controller support?
    or do i need to bother does it have controller support on stock?
    thanks

Originally posted by stacymc View Post
    Hi all,im going to be getting a cs968 box.just wondering which is best rom to put on so i have controller support?
    or do i need to bother does it have controller support on stock?
    thanks
    You either wait for the new hardware 3288 or get a current hardware which is 3188 and if you want to get it now, get the Cloudnetgo device CR11S. It's a better product and better support from the manufacture.

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
      You either wait for the new hardware 3288 or get a current hardware which is 3188 and if you want to get it now, get the Cloudnetgo device CR11S. It's a better product and better support from the manufacture.
      box is in the post just wondered which best for it
      its the one i mentioned otw.which best f/w for that?

this one? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nd-2Mpx-camera)

thanks
      Last edited by stacymc; 08-05-2014, 16:16.

Comment

Re: ROM question

Originally posted by stacymc View Post
        box is in the post just wondered which best for it
        its the one i mentioned otw.which best f/w for that?

this one? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...nd-2Mpx-camera)

thanks
        No question Cloudnetgo CR11S is the best. Great factory and developers support,

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
          No question Cloudnetgo CR11S is the best. Great factory and developers support,
          im lost.. I need decent firmware for cs968.one i hav atm crashes all the time and the ethernet doesn't work.are u speaking about FW or a box?

Comment

He is speakin about a box... Just not getting you allready orderd another one... Reminds me on some funny sketch on "little britain" - Computer says yes...

Nevermind - i do believe finless and all other do a great job, when they create a rom. Non of the well known Firmware developer here does release any rom if it wont work nearly perfect.
            So i suggest you just give a try - but first of all i would suggest to make sure you have recieved a CS968 (i am pretty uninformed on this box - but i can imagine that there are some fakes out there too).
            If you are sure you have the right box pick one of the roms and just try it. YOU should decide which fits your needs best.

P.S.: As usual - my posts do contain many typo and grammar failures. Please excuse, lean back and enjoy. Sorry for that - german over here - not talented, not skilled, just trying to help
            Kind regards Snuffy

Comment

Originally posted by eve_Snuffy View Post
              He is speakin about a box... Just not getting you allready orderd another one... Reminds me on some funny sketch on "little britain" - Computer says yes...

Nevermind - i do believe finless and all other do a great job, when they create a rom. Non of the well known Firmware developer here does release any rom if it wont work nearly perfect.
              So i suggest you just give a try - but first of all i would suggest to make sure you have recieved a CS968 (i am pretty uninformed on this box - but i can imagine that there are some fakes out there too).
              If you are sure you have the right box pick one of the roms and just try it. YOU should decide which fits your needs best.

P.S.: As usual - my posts do contain many typo and grammar failures. Please excuse, lean back and enjoy. Sorry for that - german over here - not talented, not skilled, just trying to help
              thank you guess i just try the one at the top of this forum section

Comment

finless for cs968

Could somebody guide me to the finless rom for the cs968 please? I run his rom on my m8 box would love to try his rom on this box

Comment

Working...
                X