Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbmc 10 min video freeze, audio continues

Hi all,

I have done some searching on this and found numerous different theories on why it happens. However I have found no solution that seems to resolve it.

I have a CS968, running the stock ROM that was pre installed (Android 4.4.2) and with Xbmc 13.0 installed.

When using Navi-x or mashup, it doesnt happen on all video sources, but quite a lot and always at 10 minutes which surely would rule out it being an issue with the sources.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and found how to resolve it? I have tried changing the video acceleration from hardware to software and back, tried disabling, enabling the different hardware acceleration options all with mixed results but still experiencing the 10 minute video freeze problem.

So just hoping someone can advise if this is something that can be resolved and how to do it?

Thank you in advance for any advise you can offer!

-Pete
    Last edited by jonesp37; 08-10-2014, 10:24.

freezes

Originally posted by jonesp37 View Post
    Hi all,

I have done some searching on this and found numerous different theories on why it happens. However I have found no solution that seems to resolve it.

I have a CS968, running the stock ROM that was pre installed (Android 4.4.2) and with Xbmc 13.0 installed.

When using Navi-x or mashup, it doesnt happen on all video sources, but quite a lot and always at 10 minutes which surely would rule out it being an issue with the sources.

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and found how to resolve it? I have tried changing the video acceleration from hardware to software and back, tried disabling, enabling the different hardware acceleration options all with mixed results but still experiencing the 10 minute video freeze problem.

So just hoping someone can advise if this is something that can be resolved and how to do it?

Thank you in advance for any advise you can offer!

-Pete

I have noticed the same thing. I beleive it is the new minix x8 that causes that.what box do u own?

Comment

There is a solution for this issue already discussed in a thread somewhere else on Freaktab, you will have to go looking for it though as can not remember off the top of my head what thread the answer was on, sorry.

UX Team
      Team UX
      http://www.ultimatexbmc.com/

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...-ULTIMATE-XBMC

Comment

Yes i found it out myself. You need to unchech all the accelerarions at thesystem - video but it cannt play 1080 that good. But the freezes stopped.thx anyway.

Comment

Working...
        X