Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS918 (Beyond) XBMC 12.4 keeps getting stuck

Hi,
    Today I received my cs918 and It has got beyond xbmc installed and not xbmc. I have read that that is because the cs918 is not fast enough to handle xbmc, is this true? It is quad core and 2gm ram it should be great. The problem is beyond xbmc frodo 12.4 keeps getting stuck and is laggy when goign through the channels/add ons etc etc. Should I install the real xbmc, will it work better than beyond xbmc?

Thanks

Originally posted by luke71933 View Post
    Hi,
    Today I received my cs918 and It has got beyond xbmc installed and not xbmc. I have read that that is because the cs918 is not fast enough to handle xbmc, is this true? It is quad core and 2gm ram it should be great. The problem is beyond xbmc frodo 12.4 keeps getting stuck and is laggy when goign through the channels/add ons etc etc. Should I install the real xbmc, will it work better than beyond xbmc?

Thanks
    What rom version? kitkat or jelly bean?, if kitkat install kodi xbmc, if jellybean install beyond xbmc 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
      What rom version? kitkat or jelly bean?, if kitkat install kodi xbmc, if jellybean install beyond xbmc 3.4
      Hi,
      It has android jelly bean. Anyway to get to kitkat? I installed xbmc 13.2 and it runs way faster and smoother than beuond xbmc and i have them both installed.
      Beyond xbmc has a skin and custom mods which came pre installed thatight slow it down.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X