Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Luck Overclocking CS968 with MTK Chipset?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    Ups sorry lol, here you have it.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy it.
    Hello,
    I have tried this version as well as your previous efforts!
    This version appears to work properly on my V5. the previous kernels would boot but the box would crash shortly thereafter( often with vertical lines just before it went into a reboot ).
    Do you know if it is possible to make the icons larger with the hi-res kernel?
    Is it possible for you to show me how you made your kernel (step by step for NOOB!)

Thanks very much for your working kernel.

Comment

Ups sorry lol, here you have it.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Enjoy it.
      Thank you man, this one works. It is smoother, faster, no screen flickering. I had couple of sudden reboots out of blue, few days ago, I will resume following situation.

I do not have any further wishes for improving, now it is matter of stability. I am interested in your tweaked ROM as well, after you finish your work on it.

Thank you again, you did the job.

Comment

quincydog: sorry you have to search a bit on how to... i am really not good making tutorials(and i'm really not in the mood).
        As for bigger icones try in the terminal emulator
        Code:
        su (enter)
        wm density 240 (enter)
        Dzigi.Bau: i think this last ones are a bit more instable, i'm trying to find a good compromise btw the OC and stability, when i'm done i will post here the kernels.

Regards

Comment

quincydog: sorry you have to search a bit on how to... i am really not good making tutorials(and i'm really not in the mood).
          As for bigger icones try in the terminal emulator
          Code:
          su (enter)
          wm density 240 (enter)
          Dzigi.Bau: i think this last ones are a bit more instable, i'm trying to find a good compromise btw the OC and stability, when i'm done i will post here the kernels.

Regards
          Take your time.

What I have found is that box restarts when I watch HD movies in XBMC.

It is cold, as I check it often, meaning that HD movies do not make it warm, probably memory handling is the isues.

Somehow I became beta tester here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzigi.Bau View Post
            Somehow I became beta tester here.
            LOL ye, you and me :P

Comment

LOL ye, you and me :P
              Listen to this. I changed 1080p kernel to 720p using wm size and wm density from terminal, easy to do, everything went well. Desktop switches very fast, it works fast, but video streams or playing videos from memory has lot of lags. It is not smooth like it was with 1080p settings, which is unstable with HD content.

It is weird. With 1080p kernel I could not play Pac Man more than five minutes, it come to reboots, constantly.

What is possible to do to make this one smooth and stable.

Comment

Ok test this ones(720p and 1080p inside), im using for 2 days no crashes or reboots.

Comment

Well this test kernel are my last ones, i dont see more i can improve as this ones are stable and are fast and smooth.

Regards

Comment

Well this test kernel are my last ones, i dont see more i can improve as this ones are stable and are fast and smooth.

Regards
                    So now we have to wait for your awesome ROM

Comment

Working...
                    X