Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netflix + 5.1 Passthrough?

Hi,

I am running QuickShoT v3.1 on my CR11S and DTS passthrough with mxPlayer and local files run smoothly. With Netflix it seems that I only get a PCM stream. Are there any options to use passthrough also for Netflix streams? In the Android settings I have already configured it, but there does not seem to be an option in Netflix.

Cheers,
    fload

5.1 Dolby Digital Audio Via Netflix Work Around

Originally posted by fload View Post
    Hi,

I am running QuickShoT v3.1 on my CR11S and DTS passthrough with mxPlayer and local files run smoothly. With Netflix it seems that I only get a PCM stream. Are there any options to use passthrough also for Netflix streams? In the Android settings I have already configured it, but there does not seem to be an option in Netflix.

Cheers,
    fload

The work around, just use your ChromeCast dongle with Netflix and play Dolby Digital 5.1 audio movies (See Photo Above}... The current Netflix app for your Android TV box is not set up for 5.1 Dolby digital audio, but that will change very soon ...

IN THE ABOVE PHOTO IS THE UPSCALE NEW {"POPCORN TIMES"} LATEST MOVIES APP WORKS WITH ALL ANDROID TV 4.2/4.4 QUAD CORE BOXES, *ChromeCast, *VPN Supported, *VPN MUST ACTIVATE IN THE SETTINGS AREA {Follow The Download Link Below}

IN THE ABOVE PHOTO IS THE NEW UPSCALE Latest {Preminum MOBDRO} App WORKS WITH ALL ANDROID TV 4.2/4.4 QUAD CORE BOXES {Follow The DOWNLOAD Link BELOW}

IN THE ABOVE PHOTO IS ONE OF THE HOTTESET ANDROID TV APP, THAT CANNOT BE FOUND IN THE GOOGLE ANDROID PLAY STORE MARKET ... The SUPER
    Torrent Stream Controller App Give You More Then enough {Movies, Sports, Total TV Entertainment At Your Fingertips} WORKS WITH ALL ANDROID TV 4.2/4.4 QUAD CORE BOXES {Follow The DOWNLOAD Link BELOW}

*Please Note: The SUPER "Torrent Stream Controller App" For Best Video Resolution Quality, You Will Be Asked To Download {Auto} The "Ace Stream Engine App" ... Also Install/Download the Free "Archos Video App" {From Google Play Store} And You Will Want To Add The "Archos MPEG2 Plugin App" {From The Play Store} ... {USE THE ARCHOS VIDEO PLAYER FOR ALL VIDEO PLAYBACK}, This is a SUPER Android TV App ...!

DOWNLOADS LINKS

The Above Apps Can Be Downloaded From HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ... You will see a photo for each app, the downloads LINKS are with each photo, enjoy a must have on your Android TV 4.2/4.4 Quad Core Box ...!
    Last edited by Tech1; 10-11-2014, 15:24.

Comment

Working...
    X