Cs968 audio cut offen when i output to SPDIF PASS THROUGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cs968 audio cut offen when i output to SPDIF PASS THROUGH

got the mtk one. Tried many roms and many xbmc. When i use other player like mxplayer the sound is ok.
    Tried justxbmc, spmc, Beyond XBMC.
    If i enable Passtrough in the firmware and set the audio in xbmc as passtrough, my receiver detect the input correctly, but got random cut in sound. does somebody had this kind of problem with the cs968?

cs968 sound cut outs (while passthrough)

Originally posted by boipie01 View Post
    got the mtk one. Tried many roms and many xbmc. When i use other player like mxplayer the sound is ok.
    Tried justxbmc, spmc, Beyond XBMC.
    If i enable Passtrough in the firmware and set the audio in xbmc as passtrough, my receiver detect the input correctly, but got random cut in sound. does somebody had this kind of problem with the cs968?
    ME!!!!
    But unfortunately, I have no idea how to solve it. I am a little newbye on these devices... I hope someone else here can help us.
    I also really have noticed that it happens randomly always, not only using xbmc, I mean using spotify, playing youtube videos... always.

Comment

boipie01 Hello, boipie,

I am on a different ROM ,and on my ROM, the passthrough doesnot work.
      Can you please share with me your /system/lib/libmedia.so
      I guess, this is the only thing that is required for the passthrough to work atleast with mxplayer. It was working with my older image, but i have lost it, so cant go back..
      Thanks for the help.
      PS mine is also MTK hw

Comment

ashjas
        Doesn't have it anymore. I needed the passtrough to work so i got an M8 with an amlogic CPU.

Comment

Working...
        X