Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] - Please, tips about unbrick CS968?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice, your are back.
    It seems your driver installation in win 8.1 was damaged, when it works in xp.

Lucky I use sill no win 8.1 and let the flash job for my xp-machine.

JD

Comment

[SOLVED] Rockchip Rockusb Driver for Windows Pro 8.1 64bit !!!

Finally...
      Solução para o Windows Pro 8.1 reconhecer o Rockusb Driver (CS968):
      Bye.

Comment

yeah, I had to use win7, as win8.1 can't detect my device...

Comment

Sorry.
          Solved?

Comment

help for windows 8.1 pro 64 bit driver, my device ug802 not detected.

Comment

Originally posted by SARACONNOR View Post
              help for windows 8.1 pro 64 bit driver, my device ug802 not detected.
              Do you see this post?:

And this tutorial?:
              HOW TO EASILY INSTALL ROCKCHIP ROCKUSB DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 8.1 X64 BIT - Stefan Danut.

Comment

Hi all

was this Problem not to solve by using USBDeview and uninstalling all unknown and double USB Device Entries ???

Because he already used his Pc for flash.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Thank you very much webipsum , i have read that thread and solution , but not resolve my problem, i ve brick my ug802 bacause of finless1.4 flashed by sdcard (sd update version), and when i use Rkbatch for restore , my pc with win 8.1 pro 64 , give me message " usb device does not work propely", and Rkbatch does not end the job . Last day i have use moborobo and the device after 5 min has been recognized properly.

is it possible , i've broke my mini pc ?
                  At boot it is blocked at freaktab.com page .... finless 1.4 and not all.

Comment

Ms Connor,

your device is from stoneage of Rockchip devices. So it is not easy to remember, what it is going wrong.

At first make sure you have a clean driver installation. Better uninstall it again and install the win8.1 driver again.
                    Then before you flash again the finless ROM let the Rockbatchtool clear IDB. When it works complete, says Ok, you better start with the original firmware when you have it.

In case you can't clear IDB, either the driver is not correct installed or your device is hard bricked. In the worst case you have to open the device, find the Nand chip and short the right pins, after google the Datasheet of the nand for reset the Nand. Of course it is your risk like flashing any ROM, but Rockchip devices are like Cats. You can't kill them, but you have to find correct pins to short.

Open your device only when you are very sure that you have installed the drivers propper. Best would be you have another Rockchip device to see if it is recognized.

So far.

JD

Comment

First thank you for answer Mr JDfence , can you may indicate some links for drivers to win 8.1 pro, I have downloaded 1000 different drivers, but no one has solved my problem. i have opened the box and during power on i jump the pin for flash with rkbatch , but the light of rom is blu and not green , after i press restore windows alert me "the box is not propely recognized".
                      Ug802 I did not know it was so old. Today what device( minitv box linux based for IPTV and navigation ), would you recommend to buy ?

Comment

At first the blue light is not bad, only red means bricked. As far as I remember means the blue light, you have alread cleared IDB.

I didn't understand what you have done after you opened your device.

You can try the Rockchip usb installer, but first uninstall. After Reinstallation try the RK tool 2.3.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

The ug802 is an rk3066 dual core TV-box by Ugoos , after that we got 3. Generations more: RK3188,3288 and 3368(octacore). The next generation rk3399 is about to be released around christmas.

JD

Comment

JDfense thank you a lot. My problem now is descripted in this screen shot:
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi SARACONNOR,

the Picture not shows the blue Colour for MASKROMMODE,without it can not work.Please try it with USBDeview or if possible another Pc.With USBDeview you can clear the USB Device Tree of your Pc.

Run as Admin.

If you not try you do not know if it works.

Helped me several Times.

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Scuse me for my english , in the picture don't show ,but when i shortcircuit the two pin near the nand to switch to flash mode my tvbox , the light is blue Colour for MASKROMMODE, i click on restore and the program make many step and stop at "wait to loader start". after 20 sec the light blu go to off and my pc show me the message "usb device dont work correctly",
                              i will follow you advice using UDBDeview , because the problem is the wrong driver.
                              Gefattern thank you very much, we hope well i like this Tvbox.

Comment

Are you sure, you have flashed the correct original firmware from ugoos. It looks like you have a bootloader Problem. .

JD

Comment

Working...
                                X