Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SOLVED] - Please, tips about unbrick CS968?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i have used the finless 1.4 sd version, but my device after reboot stop at freaktab page and do not boot . my device is not right recognized by windows. i have to find right driver. thank you very much guys .i would just make a few more attempts , to meke sure that the device is broken.

Comment

The drivers are not the problem. RKtool detected the device.
      Make sure you have an original ug802 and try then the finless 1.8beta ROM here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...1-8-custom-rom
      and not by example an ug802b. That is a later generation or any clones of the ug802.

Okay have fun.

JD

Comment

Big thank you to JDefense. i've used that link : http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....p-rockusb.html , and my device is unbriked. Now i would ask you what rom for play iptv on this box . thanks .
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Congratulation, you have done it.

Sorry, I never used iptv. Maybe someone else can help or you search for ug802 ROMs and try them all, since you are now a flashing expert.

JD

Comment

, the short way is free channels list , and vlc or kodi for play. THX.

Comment

Perfect.

JD

Comment

I am having this exact same issue.

I have followed this guide exactly. I pull the plug while it says "Wait For Loader Start" and re-insert and I keep getting "Wait For Loader Fail".

I have a RK3229 1g/8g Nexsmart D32 attempting to install stock firmware from manufacturer's website.

I am using AndroidTool and RKBatchTool all versions.

Same result every time.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBenSisko View Post
                  I am having this exact same issue.

I have followed this guide exactly. I pull the plug while it says "Wait For Loader Start" and re-insert and I keep getting "Wait For Loader Fail".

I have a RK3229 1g/8g Nexsmart D32 attempting to install stock firmware from manufacturer's website.

I am using AndroidTool and RKBatchTool all versions.

Same result every time.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
                  Hi ,

try AndroidTool 2.38 , maybe your Loader is bricked ??? i have the same with my UT3 ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X