Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS968A stuck in Android Logo - Please help

Dear Masters and friends

I am desperate , my device cs968a is stuck in android logo. What to do ? I am trying to restore the img, I installed the drivers and download the rockchip tool but nothing the device is not recognized by my laptop ( Lenovo x240).
    Please please advise.
    With respect

Friendly Yours
    R
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

First thing, you need to keep reset button pressed and simultaneously connect device ti USB port called OTG port. Your device will be recognizes. If you use Windows 8, 8.1, there is topic here in forum how to install proper drivers for flashing the rom.

I suggest you download couple of versions of your ROM, it is CS968A, meaning with AP6210 WiFi chip, and find the best one for you. You can easily find lot of version of your WiFi chip 6210, here in forum.

Comment

Dear Dzigi.Bau
      First of all, thanks a lot for your reply, I succeeded to restore my cs968 after being stuck in the android logo when I changed laptop (Toshiba) the rockship tool recognized the device. I installed again the firmare and it is keeping crashing, and I need to restore it each time.
      Any advise please Dzigi.Bau
      Appreciated so muh

Comment

Your firmware probably is not right. I suggest you to download the newest one from the topic on this thread called New Stock Firmware for CS968A (KitKat) AP6210 20141225 720p, Boot Loader 2.19 and install it on your device. On the same spot, you can find what unwanted Chinesse software you can remove and here you are with the new one. Give it a try.

Comment

Thanks again for your concern to assist me, so much appreciated. FYI I flashed it with the firmware of the company, but as mentioned before it was keeping crashing and guess what now, it seems that my cs968a is stuck in recovery mode, and I tried to connect it to the computer and the rockbach tool did not recognize my device.
          Any idea how to exit the recovery mode ( it is having a light red and blue light ) only.

Comment

As I said before, you have WRONG firmware. I had the same situation that stock or as you say, company firmware is not working on my device. Just do install the NEW one from the link I gave you before. That firmware will be working for you.

Comment

Thanks, but how can I exit from the recovery mode ? Because now it not even recognized by the rock bach tool. I will try may be to reinstall the drivers.What do you think ?

Comment

Let me put it this way. Turn off your device, pull the power cable off it too. Take it near computer and prepare some needle or something sharp and try to press reset button through hole and keep it pressed. At the same time, put USB cable to the OTH USB port simultaneously. Open your RockBatch Tool and see if the connection is confirmed, you will see green button on the position one. If you downloaded ROM I suggested, open it, then push the button Restore and wait until process is done. Then you will have your device with proper ROM.

Comment

Morning dear Friend, I followed exactly the instructions, and nothing happened, the backtoo did not recognized the device, I changed 2 times laptops (colleagues ones ) and nothing, I unstall and reinstall the drivers and nothing, it seems that it is stuck in a recovery mode ( light blue and red only ). Any advise please

Comment

Could you describe me exactly what do you do to change firmware, what steps you perform.

Comment

Morning dear friend, these are the steps that I followed after your advise:
                      - Device off - pulled the power cable off it.
                      - Needle pressed reset button through hole and kept it pressed.
                      - USB connected to Laptop only
                      - Put USB cable to the OTG USB port simultaneously.
                      - Opened your RockBatch Tool ( NO CONNECTION ESTABLISHED.
                      - Suggested File Downloaded already

This is what I tried and nothing, the second one was plug the USB to OTG simultaneously with pressing the restore botton and plugged to the laptop and nothing happen and I did not used the power cable in both essais.
                      Any solutions or advise please

Comment

Your driver has not been installed properly. Try to search internet for Rockchip Batch tool+driver1 v 1.7 and download it. Make following steps:

1. Connect your device with pressed Reset button and simultaneously put cable into USB OTG port. Nothing probably will happen.
                        2. Right click Computer Icon on your desktop, Properties, Device Manager. Check if you have Yellow exclamation mark on some Unknown device.
                        3. Go to Unknown device, right click and choose Update driver or Properties and Update driver.
                        4. Try Automatic driver update, if it fails, go to Let me pick driver to install, then Brows for driver and find it in the folder where you downloaded your Batch tool and driver.
                        5. Install driver and then open Batch tool, load ROM, you will see than one of yellow marks will become green, meaning it connects your device, finally press Restore button.

Comment

Good morning dear Friend
                          Thanks for your reply, I will immediately follow your instructions.

Comment

Hi, I am having the same exact problem as well. I could not find any unknown device with exclamation in the device manager. Pls assist.

Comment

Working...
                            X