USB ports / Ethernet not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB ports / Ethernet not working

I have an issue where 3 of the USB ports are not working. At the same time the ethernet stopped working - there is no MAC address showing as if the adaptor is not being detected.

This happened once before but resolved itself without me doing anything.

Any ideas?

Edited to add only the main OTG USB port works.

found a solution yet? i have the same issue

Comment

Originally posted by kosmas_fil View Post
      found a solution yet? i have the same issue
      Then you are using the incorrect firmware on your device.
      Please ask the manufacturer to send you the stock firmware to flash.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Then you are using the incorrect firmware on your device.
        Please ask the manufacturer to send you the stock firmware to flash.
        Please don't make rash assumptions. Where did either of us say anything about having flashed firmware

My issue occured using stock firmware out of the box.

It also eventually clears itself if the box is restarted after it has been switched on for some time and us therefore thermally stable. If the box is switched off and allowed to cool to ambient then the fault reappears. This suggests it is a hardware fault does it not? Unfortunately I don't have access to the correct equipment to fix what I now strongly suspect is a dry solder joint somewhere on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpunch View Post

Please don't make rash assumptions. Where did either of us say anything about having flashed firmware

My issue occured using stock firmware out of the box.

It also eventually clears itself if the box is restarted after it has been switched on for some time and us therefore thermally stable. If the box is switched off and allowed to cool to ambient then the fault reappears. This suggests it is a hardware fault does it not? Unfortunately I don't have access to the correct equipment to fix what I now strongly suspect is a dry solder joint somewhere on the board.
          I have same problem on 4.2 firmware. Flash 4.4 make wifi and usbs works but no MAC for ethernet and it keeps switch disable it self. Plz help if you have fixed that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by mmfr View Post

I have same problem on 4.2 firmware. Flash 4.4 make wifi and usbs works but no MAC for ethernet and it keeps switch disable it self. Plz help if you have fixed that problem.
            I had the same problem till I switched to the latest firmware. Search for cr11_cloudnetgo_ap6212bt_20150716.rar.

Comment

Working...
            X