Logitech c920 Webcam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logitech c920 Webcam

Has anybody got the Logitech c920 working on the CR11S/CS968 ....?

No luck with my c615. Have you tried a powered usb adapter? I have also played with the permissions in the rom and tried multiple apps with no success.

Comment

Webcam

Originally posted by mow4cash View Post
      No luck with my c615. Have you tried a powered usb adapter? I have also played with the permissions in the rom and tried multiple apps with no success.
      Try this one with your c615 https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...eption.dashcam ... It works with my c920, but I cannot get it to work with Skype or hangout ... Settings1280pixelsX720pixel or lower works best ... If we could get the developer to make us a apk to work with Skype and Hangout that would be sweet ...

Comment

Great find. It barely works in 720 on the slow 1080cloudnet rom. The lowest resolution works fine. An app to select default camera to use for apps would be great. I noticed the app searches for the /dev.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone figure out Logitech C920 on Nexus 7?

I have a Nexus 7 running Kit Kat I believe.
          Android Version: 4.4.2
          Kernel Version: 3.4.0-gac9222c
          Build No: KOT49H
          It is rooted.

I have a logitech c920 camera and an OTG cable. I have used every USB camera app I can find an cannot get it to work on my Nexus. However, it does work on my LG-G2 phone (so I know the cable and camera are good).

I need the thing to operate in hi-res but not necessarily with a high frame rate. I am actually coupling the camera to a spotting scope. My intention is to use this to monitor shots placed on a target during pistol matches. So as long as I can very clearly see where the holes appear from shot to shot, I'm good. I don't need sound or anything.

Can anyone give me some advice getting this up and running (I bought the nexus specifically for this task).

Comment

Working...
          X