Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skype 1080p/720p Video Call Works With Voice, Via Logitech c310/c920 Cams, Via CR11S/CS968 (See Photo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skype 1080p/720p Video Call Works With Voice, Via Logitech c310/c920 Cams, Via CR11S/CS968 (See Photo)

Skype 1080p/720p video call works via a Logitech c310/c920 cam, via the CR11S/CS968 with voice ... How I was able to get this to work was by installing another camera, the "Nexus 7 Video Camera Pro" .99 at the Google play store .... You must also install the new Google Search app, this install the "Mic" in the Google Search Bar, this helps with the audio via Skype ... As you can see, the video is in picture pixel crystal clear 720p video resolutions quality ... A far cry from the built in 2MP camera .... (Please Excuse My Dirty House) ....(lol)
    Last edited by Tech1; 12-23-2013, 04:19.

Aha, nice chair.

JDfense

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
      Aha, nice chair.

JDfense
      Thanks, I love it, you cannot see the forest for the trees, yeah right ...!

Comment

Audio Via LogiTech c920 720p/1080p Cam Via CR11S/CS968 Recognized

As you can see in the above photo of the (Audio) Sound Device Manager of the CS11S/CS968, the audio is recognized by my CR11S/CS968 devices via my Logitech c920 720p/1080p cam, sweet to the bones ...

Comment

Hi,How can you switch the camera? From the built in to the Logitech?
          Do you use the Stock Rom, to use the Logitech?

Thanks for Information

hitekki

Comment

Originally posted by hitekki View Post
            Hi,How can you switch the camera? From the built in to the Logitech?
            Do you use the Stock Rom, to use the Logitech?

Thanks for Information

hitekki
            Easy, stock ROM, yes...! I'm not using the USB port beside the Micro SD Card slot .... Also I was able to get "Google Hangouts" to work too ...!
            Last edited by Tech1; 01-06-2014, 03:14.

Comment

Google Hangouts Works Via Logitech c920 720p/1080p Cam Via CR11S/CS968

Google Hangouts Works Via Logitech c920 720p/1080p Cam Via CR11S/CS968 ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                Easy, stock ROM, yes...! I'm not using the USB port beside the Micro SD Card slot .... Also I was able to get "Google Hangouts" to work too ...!
                Thanks!
                no chance for me. The Logitech ist in the Audio devices Settings, but no Picture/Camera Funktion. The Nexus Camera apk work only with the internal camera. Maybe my camera works not whth the CR11S, its only a Logitech C270.
                First time, i installed a rom from myhdplayer.com without Camera Function, here the Logitech cC270 works.
                But only in Skype not in Hangouts......

No more Ideas...

Comment

Originally posted by hitekki View Post
                  Thanks!
                  no chance for me. The Logitech ist in the Audio devices Settings, but no Picture/Camera Funktion. The Nexus Camera apk work only with the internal camera. Maybe my camera works not whth the CR11S, its only a Logitech C270.
                  First time, i installed a rom from myhdplayer.com without Camera Function, here the Logitech cC270 works.
                  But only in Skype not in Hangouts......

No more Ideas...
                  I have a Logitech c270 cam, it works too...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                    I have a Logitech c270 cam, it works too...
                    Thanks. Be me the camera not works.
                    But for a fast angout the internal Camera ist ok.

Comment

Android TV Box Camera

Can anybody get their camera working with Google Hangouts ...? Skype works like a charm via my Android TV boxes, but it's a no go with Google Hangouts ... I wonder will Google have a camera on their coming new Android TV box in June ... By the way, their is a big article today on Google's coming Android TV announcement at Google's I/O in June ... The article is here https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...

Comment

Working...
                      X