Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imito QX1 - Dropbox does not refresh after first time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imito QX1 - Dropbox does not refresh after first time.

Hello all,

I just received the Imito QX1 in Greece 2 days ago.

Problem A

I have installed "dropbox" app via the Adroid market.
    Eveything seemed to be ok but yesterday i added some files to my dropbox and found out that even though my wifi works fine, (i can browse the web/android market etc), dropbox application does not refresh at all, since i first installed it, and even if i hit refresh, i still don't get the new files to appear.

Problem B
    Everything seems to be fine except some Wifi delays.

For Example, the imito takes its time to load a video on youtube, while my Galaxy note ii does it very fast and both devices are like next to each other and about 3 meters from the router (i am not using the imito antenna yet).

Thank you.
    JohnG

Re: Imito QX1 - Dropbox does not refresh after first time.

Originally posted by gigian View Post
    Hello all,

Problem A

Eveything seemed to be ok but yesterday i added some files to my dropbox and found out that even though my wifi works fine, (i can browse the web/android market etc), dropbox application does not refresh at all, since i first installed it, and even if i hit refresh, i still don't get the new files to appear.

Problem B

For Example, the imito takes its time to load a video on youtube, while my Galaxy note ii does it very fast and both devices are like next to each other and about 3 meters from the router (i am not using the imito antenna yet).

Thank you.
    JohnG
    Wifi signal strengh and speed improves a lot with the WiFi antenna, maybe instability in WiFi is causing your problems, about dropbox, sorry but I can't help you, cayse I don't use it in the stick.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by gigian View Post
      Hello all,

Problem A

Problem B

Thank you.
      JohnG
      Try Taskkiller maybe some other programs are updating, i think wifi of qx1 is very good i see no dif when i use antenna or not (and i dont have a strong router )

Comment

xx

Comment

Working...
        X