No announcement yet.

UPDATE - T-R42 - wasser firmware - Kikat Android 4.4.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i know which kernel im supposed to use? K-R42 / T-R42 / NeoX7 or UT1 ?..

Comment

Originally posted by MnC2004 View Post
      how do i know which kernel im supposed to use? K-R42 / T-R42 / NeoX7 or UT1 ?..
      You should to check what kind of devices You have...

Comment

Originally posted by Requan View Post
        You should to check what kind of devices You have...
        I have a CX919-II but that doesn't tell me much about which kernel im supposed to use.

Comment

Originally posted by MnC2004 View Post
          I have a CX919-II but that doesn't tell me much about which kernel im supposed to use.
          I haven't got CX919-II, i try to help only, so i found that CX919-II has to version wifi module

Comment

Jesurun DX05 with bluetooth - like T-R42 v1.0.

I install your version w (DEMO VERSION!)ith t-r42 old and work great. Everyfing go faster then 1.2.4 and my RC12 is now stable physical keyboard. Wifi work fine but I don`t see LAN - I don`t use bluetooth but I think it is ok. I install XBMC Nightly but it not work well - do you tell me with version I can use or where I find version from firmware 1.2.4?

I use that firmware and I see is not complet in two things:

1. There mount only one USB drive - usb_storage.

2. XBMC works only Nigthly version - not compatibile for my plugins.

I wait and use 1.2.4 firmware.
            Last edited by dobosz23; 01-14-2014, 20:39.

Comment

Re: KiKat-4.4.2 for T-R42

Originally posted by dobosz23 View Post
              I install your version w (DEMO VERSION!)ith t-r42 old and work great. Everyfing go faster then 1.2.4 and my RC12 is now stable physical keyboard. Wifi work fine but I don`t see LAN - I don`t use bluetooth but I think it is ok. I install XBMC Nightly but it not work well - do you tell me with version I can use or where I find version from firmware 1.2.4?

I use that firmware and I see is not complet in two things:

1. There mount only one USB drive - usb_storage.

2. XBMC works only Nigthly version - not compatibile for my plugins.

I wait and use 1.2.4 firmware.
              Xbmc has nothing to do with the ROM buddy the plugins don't work because they need updating read the xbmc forum that would be best for that problem

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
              My Device: T-R42
              ROM: Wasser ?????
              Peripherals: 5Port USB-2 Hub : Logitech K700 Keyboard : Buffalo 1TB HDD : 32 GB MicroSD : Wireless Xbox360 Controller : 5amp switch mode power supply

Comment

Update new version.

Wasser is there any chance to update your version to work with more that one USB DISK?

I use your firmware and is for me very stable, and work better with my keyboard RC12. Maybe there is small modification to change that in these firmware.

Can you help me?

Comment

Overclocked kernels.

Can you use the overclocked kernels from you 1.2.4 software with the KITKAT .92 software on a T-R42 2.0 board? Thanks.

Comment

Overclocked kernels.

I don`t know - i use only that for 4.4.2 and i have T-R42 with v1.0.

Comment

Goggle Play Music Working

Thank you very much, Wasser!

This ROM solved my issue with Google Play Music going silent after a few minutes when playing my uploaded music.
                      I had this issue with your ROM 1.2.4, Lewy20041's latest for board 2.0 and the latest stock firmware as many other people, too.
                      Google+ is also now working which couldn't connect the server on other ROMs.

My Box is connected by LAN.

This made my day. Thank you!
                      grenzwolf

Comment

Hardware keyboard

Hi. Every time when i turn on my t-r42 i need to deactivate hardware keyboard(, how turn off it permanently?

Comment

Hardware keyboard.

If you want to deactivate hardware keyboard you need use External Keyboard Helper - best version is Pro not Demo, because on new update is always add in text "Demo Version" and is very frustrating. I wait for update do USB disk because this version don`t have support for more than one disk.

Best Regards - dobosz23.

Comment

Re: KiKat-4.4.2 for T-R42

Originally posted by dobosz23 View Post
                            If you want to deactivate hardware keyboard you need use External Keyboard Helper - best version is Pro not Demo, because on new update is always add in text "Demo Version" and is very frustrating. I wait for update do USB disk because this version don`t have support for more than one disk.

Best Regards - dobosz23.
                            Did you have a USB hub connected ?

Sent From My Nexus 7 flo Using TapaTalk Pro
                            My Device: T-R42
                            ROM: Wasser ?????
                            Peripherals: 5Port USB-2 Hub : Logitech K700 Keyboard : Buffalo 1TB HDD : 32 GB MicroSD : Wireless Xbox360 Controller : 5amp switch mode power supply

Comment

XBMC

Hi. I have this ROM up and running but a few issues. One is the side bar doesn't hide and which is best xbmc to use in this KitKat ROM? I'm usingnthe SPMC XMBC and its running slowly. The XBMC on wasser 1.2.4 worked great!

Update. SPMC XMBC works fine. And I used an app called Auto hide softkeyes.. No more taskbar and full screen in xbmc
                              Last edited by ollie26; 01-26-2014, 16:04.

Comment

Originally posted by moyano92 View Post
                                I cant activate the wifi and the bluetooth in this version on my t-r42 kernel new 1080p
                                Use the Old T-R42 kernel and WiFi should work.

Comment

Working...
                                X