Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by makku71 View Post
    Dear Wasser,
    are you planning to make a version for B351 V1.0 too ?
    Or will we be stuck in between your JB1.2.4 and 1.2.5 in future?
    Thanks for clarifiying...
    Makku
    yes, i plan to make rom for this hardware. Just info, i don't have this hardware, so i need folk testing the firmware!

wasser
    http://www.freak-tab.de/wasser/btn_donate.gif

You can make a donation if you find my work useful

Comment

OK I know this is not meant for my device but I would love to have this this ROM boots fine runs stable and fast ,just no Ethernet, WiFi, or Bluetooth please if I can help to get this on my device tell me how and I will help
      Device is v1.0
      My Device: T-R42
      ROM: Wasser ?????
      Peripherals: 5Port USB-2 Hub : Logitech K700 Keyboard : Buffalo 1TB HDD : 32 GB MicroSD : Wireless Xbox360 Controller : 5amp switch mode power supply

Comment

Nice work W. It's lighting fast with wifi and Bluetooth :-) faster than my a928. I like your background, were can I find it :-)?

Comment

Originally posted by wasser View Post
          yes, i plan to make rom for this hardware. Just info, i don't have this hardware, so i need folk testing the firmware!

wasser
          Cool!
          As soon as I get my recovery working, I'll test everything you post for V1.0
          Regards makku
          T-R42 V1.0 - Wasser Firmware 1.03 KitKat

Comment

Hi Wasser,

Just tried version 0.95. All works fine but for some reason there is no sound. Tried all the options in the sound manager and different HDMi inputs on TV but no luck. Also tried to reflash but still no sound.

Went back to 1.2.5 and the sound is working.

What could be the problem? Anyone else having issues with the sound?

Comment

Hi Wasser.
              On 0.95 fails to control the mouse from the remote control. On your other firmware it works fine.

Comment

Hi Wasser AnTuTu 20080 points! Unfortunately, there is no sound on HDMI.
                I'm going back to 1.2.5
                Last edited by miruna; 04-22-2014, 22:14.

Comment

Hi Wasser,
                  Just received another T-R42 today and flashed straight away 0.95 on it and no problems with HDMI sound. Is it possible that we get problems with sound on HDMI when flashing 0.95 on top of 1.2.5 ?

Comment

wasser, this is the best firmware I have tried for this device (and I think I did try everyone). Unfortunately, as the rest of the people say, there is no sound output using HDMI despite of the great sound device manager available. On the other hand, bluetooth works like a charm and I was able to pair my bluetooth speakers and use them to output the sound.

Will try to see if catlog shows anything about the audio out option later today.

Thanks again for your work!

Comment

Originally posted by genz61 View Post
                      Hi Wasser.
                      On 0.95 fails to control the mouse from the remote control. On your other firmware it works fine.
                      it works for me. you have to press the "red key" on ir-remote to activate mouse mode

wasser

Comment

Originally posted by hpm76 View Post
                        wasser, this is the best firmware I have tried for this device (and I think I did try everyone). Unfortunately, as the rest of the people say, there is no sound output using HDMI despite of the great sound device manager available. On the other hand, bluetooth works like a charm and I was able to pair my bluetooth speakers and use them to output the sound.

Will try to see if catlog shows anything about the audio out option later today.

Thanks again for your work!

could you please post the dmesg log so i can see?

thanks
                        wasser

Comment

galaxy legend

Can you see the game Galaxy Legend.
                          At 0.95 film is ok, then the game stops and a black screen. I have a k-r42, but testing this rom.
                          At 0.92 runs around with different kernels

Comment

if the issue with sound will be repaired this firmware will be the best

Comment

Hi Wasser,

Played around with your rom for a day and all is working great. Thank you!
                              Bluetooth keyboard paired without any problems. WiFi and Ethernet are working good as well. Everything is fast and responsive.

The only issue I have is with location services. For example, weather widget is not able to locate my location and asks to turn on the location service, but there is no option to enable it. Also, hope you will be able to add the «auto hide system bar» option like in 4.2 roms.

Thanks again! This rom is awesome!

Comment

Of course, find the full dmesg attached right below:

dmesg.txt

I also chose a few significant lines for your reference:

Code:
                                <3>[    0.855366] (NULL device *): [HDMI] read edid base block error
                                <3>[    0.855434] (NULL device *): warning: EDID error, assume sink as DVI !!!!
                                <6>[    0.855504] (NULL device *): warning: no CEA video mode parsed from EDID !!!!
                                <4>[    1.575078] register rk1000 codec earlysuspend ok
                                <3>[    1.575111] RK1000_CODEC 4-0060: Failed to add route Left DAC->Left Mixer
                                <6>[    1.577610] asoc: rk1000_codec <-> rk29_i2s.1 mapping ok
                                <6>[    1.577965] ALSA device list:
                                <6>[    1.577980]   #0: RK29_RK1000
                                Thank you and please let me know if I can help in any other way.

Originally posted by wasser View Post
                                could you please post the dmesg log so i can see?

thanks
                                wasser
                                Last edited by hpm76; 04-23-2014, 21:19. Reason: Added attachment

Comment

Working...
                                X