Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't use Nand Flash storage for apps. (Wasser Kitkat Firmware 4.4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't use Nand Flash storage for apps. (Wasser Kitkat Firmware 4.4)

Hi FT community, please forgive me if this post is in wrong Place.
    I want to ask you guys here because I couldn't find any help from Google.

Guys I am using Android mini PC (rk3188) from Hisillicon 2GB Ram and 8GB Internal Storage with Wasser Kitkat Firmware 4.4 on it.
    I have just a little Problem with the Storage. My Box has 8 GB stroage capacity, where I have 0.98GB is "Internal Storage" and the other one is called NAND FLASH. It has 5.51 GB Total space where from 5.50GB is Free.
    My Problem is that I cant install any app because under Internal Storage I have only 125MB left. The rest about 860MB is used by all the installed apps. But under NAND FLASH I have 5.5GB free.
    My question to you intelligent guys is how can I use the
    NAND FLASH Storage for app installation or how can I increase the Internal Storage and decrease the NAND FLASH Storage to use my all free Storage for apps.
    I have searched for the solution on many tech forums but without success.
    So please help me guys to find any solution regarding this
    Problem.
    Some info from my side.

I dont use any external sd card. But I have a 32GB extsdcard which I can use if need to solve the Problem about lack of Storage.
    For Media files like Movies and music I have connected my 500 GB hard disk with the box.
    My Device is RockChip 3188 and I am using Wasser Firmware Kitkat Firmware 0.95. Android version 4.4.2 Which works great. Thanks to Wasser.
    Thanks to You guys in Advance and Forgive me I know my English is not good enough.

Please Help!

Common Guys, i know you have the solution of my Problem. Any single suggestion is heartily welcome.
    So please help.....!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue.Child View Post
      Common Guys, i know you have the solution of my Problem. Any single suggestion is heartily welcome.
      So please help.....!
      Slowly slowly, m losing hope. Nobody else has/had the same problem with the lack of storage?

Comment

Originally posted by Blue.Child View Post
        Slowly slowly, m losing hope. Nobody else has/had the same problem with the lack of storage?
        You'll need to repartition the space by (most probably - not sure if it's a must or simply flashing a partition file would do the job) flashing a rom (like Finless Rom) and use 2gb or 4gb appspace file (depending on how much you need for apps).

But be careful as you need to find correct rom for your device first.

Comment

Working...
        X