CX-919 ver 2.0 not recognized by RKBatch Tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX-919 ver 2.0 not recognized by RKBatch Tool

Hello everyone! I looked like crazy everywhere to fix my friend's Android TV. I bought her a CX-919 a while ago and installed CX-919 4.4.2 Finless 2.0 BETA and now I have a flicker black screen, once in a while. It is really annoying especially when watching a netflix movie.

The problem is that I can't re-install the stock firmware or any other firmware that doesn't have that flickering issue. I don't have the same laptop I used before so I had to reinstall the drivers, but the batch tool can't see my device after I press the FN button and plug it into my computer. I can see it in Device Manager, but not in the batch tool. I've tried Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 and ROM_Flash_Tool_137. None of them sees my device. I've been trying to fix this for days, and my only option now is to reintall windows on my laptop and start all over again.

Any other options? I'm really frustrated with this android tv.... Thank you

Hi install this reboot app if its not already installed https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.reboot&hl=en
    & use the app to reboot to boot loader (flash mode) doing it this way there is no need to push the fn button
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thanks for replying. I tried that and it shows on the TV screen a android icon with "No command."
      This is what I get either way if I press the FN button or if I restart it in Recovery mode.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150209_105401.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	437169

Any other options? Thanks

Comment

You can try this for installing the drivers to your pc

drivers auto-installation tool

http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...download-here/

You are selecting reboot to bootloader & not recovery
        Last edited by blinkone; 02-09-2015, 19:41.
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by profsegp View Post
          Hello everyone! I looked like crazy everywhere to fix my friend's Android TV. I bought her a CX-919 a while ago and installed CX-919 4.4.2 Finless 2.0 BETA and now I have a flicker black screen, once in a while. It is really annoying especially when watching a netflix movie.

The problem is that I can't re-install the stock firmware or any other firmware that doesn't have that flickering issue. I don't have the same laptop I used before so I had to reinstall the drivers, but the batch tool can't see my device after I press the FN button and plug it into my computer. I can see it in Device Manager, but not in the batch tool. I've tried Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 and ROM_Flash_Tool_137. None of them sees my device. I've been trying to fix this for days, and my only option now is to reintall windows on my laptop and start all over again.

Any other options? I'm really frustrated with this android tv.... Thank you
          Are you using Win 8/8.1? If yes, try to flash using Win 7 or below..

Comment

nice information
            thanks all

Comment

Working...
            X