No announcement yet.

T-R42 - wasser firmware - JB Android 4.2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ask you this since I notice that the box has some issues playing 1080p movies from my internal net, which work fine in other smart tv I have. Is this related to the 150mbps?
    Maybe, it's wifi issue. Have you tried wired connection?

Comment

VoD with plugged in HDMI

Originally posted by makku71 View Post
      Does anybody have a solution how to (temporarily?) unroot Wassers Firmware?
      I am having problems starting a VoD Service (Maxdome).
      Typical Apps such as Voodoo OTA RootKeeper don't work.
      Makku
      Hey,

i find in the INET the info /sys/class/switch/hdmi/state
      After i removed all read-rights fom this file my "Maxdome" works fine.
      OK only SD not HD. So i wait for an app update.

You need root and in my case ES Explorer.

Have fun.

Comment

Hello,

I have a question regarding SMB / CIFS Mounting...
        Is there any change to mount a CIFS Folder?
        I normaly use Mount Manager to manage the Mount Points. But every shared folder I mount is empty.
        Do I need a kernel module like cifs.ko?

Thanks.

Steffen

Comment

HI can someone pls help me, i am using the android tr42 and i installed one of the wasser firmware either from this page, or i think it was the 0.95. it just came with wasser xbmc and superuser but no launcher. can someone pls tell me or link me to a launcher i can install so i can make xbmc auto load when i start the tr42. thanks

Comment

Hi,
            I am about to change my mini PC (windows7) , to an Android stick (CX919ii). The main reason I would like to perform this change is the 1080p playback. The Intel GPU GMA3150 of my mini PC does not support native 1080p resolution. I am hoping that 1080p playback on CX919ii is nowadays smooth and without problems.
            What is your opinion / experience?
            Thanks!

Comment

Rom works great, all works nice !

Thank you !!
              ... TVDroid

> > > Devices: Minix Neo X7 & HiSilikon® T-R42 II < < <

Comment

Thank you wasser for the images.
                I had ruined my CS918 by attempting to flash Linux onto it (I thought that my NAND backup was alright, but it was garbled by the tool I used to back it up).
                Your image (v1.2.5) is the *only* image so far that has been working.
                Note: I could run dx_05_debian from Freaktab, but I could not get it to connect to the net; not via Ethernet nor via WiFi, so I reverted to Android.
                I have a question: Did you build the image from sources ?
                -If you did, is it possible for you to (somehow) point me to the Ethernet, HDMI, WiFi (and other CS918 specific) drivers ?

Oh, btw: I'd like to feedback on the image: I really like your cleanup.
                There's one thing that doesn't fully work: Play-store. If I run the app, it gives me an error message "Not found" or something like that.
                But as I only need to install Kodi, I used "Browser" to search for "kodi", I clicked it and had "Play-store" handle it. After a couple of retries it successfully installed and I could set it up. Kodi is the only thing I need if I use the box for Android.

Comment

Working...
                X