2013-11-28

Firmware specs:
    1080p Kernel:
    - vsync added
    - CPU @ 1,6
    - Ram @ 720
    - GPU @ 600

Android 4.2
    - Moved the kernel outside the boot image, so it is now a seporate kernel.img.
    - Added preinstaller, files in system/cuser will preinstall as user apps after first boot.
    - some guru stuff ..

WHAT DOES IT DO?
    - Working wifi/ethernet/bluetooth
    - 1080p smooth playback.

DOWNLOAD:

NEW CUSTOM WORK
    I will not be activly supporting this rom due to the lack of time.
    The guys are working on it here:

Any request can be asked for.. no promices

Have Fun!!
    Last edited by HardwareGuru; 03-10-2014, 20:20.

Hi, HardwareGuru!
    No one could answer my questions in the thread:

Posts 54 and 55.
    Stock firmware: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDcfwYH
    Duplicate: http://yadi.sk/d/4EiJUn_mJHNMJ
    Stock version ROM is fully functional.

Could you make a ROM version for boards with mounted quartz 25 MHz timing RTL8201F?
    Now set your ROM. Does not work LAN. Processor Speed ​​1.4 GHz max. Firmware is stable.

Also, earlier put ROM Wasser 1.2.5 new 1080. Frequency was 1.6 GHz and LAN worked.
    Can you take part of the kernel Wasser, responsible for the LAN, and put your ROM ?

Comment

Originally posted by Artemy View Post
      Hi, HardwareGuru!
      No one could answer my questions in the thread:

Posts 54 and 55.
      Stock firmware: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1dDcfwYH
      Duplicate: http://yadi.sk/d/4EiJUn_mJHNMJ
      Stock version ROM is fully functional.

Could you make a ROM version for boards with mounted quartz 25 MHz timing RTL8201F?
      Now set your ROM. Does not work LAN. Processor Speed ​​1.4 GHz max. Firmware is stable.

Also, earlier put ROM Wasser 1.2.5 new 1080. Frequency was 1.6 GHz and LAN worked.
      Can you take part of the kernel Wasser, responsible for the LAN, and put your ROM ?
      +1. I have 3pcs of CS918 with RTL8201F.
      LAN doesn't work with this ROM.

Comment

cs918

Originally posted by dim View Post
        +1. I have 3pcs of CS918 with RTL8201F.
        LAN doesn't work with this ROM.
        I ordered this unit worked for 2 hours installed xbmc however when it rebooted i get this image, it would turn on and be stuck on this screen does anyone know how to hard reset this to factory settings. It is CS918S

Here is the image http://i62.tinypic.com/2lldipx.jpg

Does anyone know the work around for this

Comment

CS918 FLIPPS MEDIA

I have a question, I received the cs918 android box rokbox and I downloaded Flipps media, when it opens up the screen is white and nothing is displayed, is their a reason for this, do i need a certain codec to make it work.

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNY672003 View Post
            I have a question, I received the cs918 android box rokbox and I downloaded Flipps media, when it opens up the screen is white and nothing is displayed, is their a reason for this, do i need a certain codec to make it work.
            No idea, but I don't understand why you need the 'Flipps media' app, because how I understand it, you need it to stream from your mobile to the tv via WiFi... so why don't you use the box to download/stream directly form the internet and play the output via HDMI at the TV?
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

did you have solved this problem?maybe it's not the problem of this devices

Comment

have you tried using "Imediashare Personal" instead.

its made by the same people as Flipps Media but its free and seems to work better for me although cant say ive tried it from Android phone to Android box, only ipad to Android box

Comment

Flipps Media not working

Hi,
                  I have no problem running Flpps on my Uhost 1 stick; but faced the same problem as you on CS918 and Uhost2. Still don't know why. Both Uhost2 and CS918 use Rockchip; while Uhost1 uses AllWinner.

Comment

http://xbmc.hardwareguru.nl/Mo123_custom_v2.zip -please give a working link

Comment

mo123 Dead link

Comment

Originally posted by psx123 View Post
                        mo123 Dead link

Comment

My RK3188 is dead, nothing comes on when I plug it in. Is there anything I can do?

And which is the next best android box?

Comment

alternate
                            Last edited by moo54; 12-04-2016, 09:22.

Comment

Working...
                            X