rom for xt-q7-v11

Hi,

I have a cs918 android tv box xt-q7-v11:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20141030_214101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	439662

My android system got stuck so I decided to try and flash my cs917 with a Rom. I downloaded a stock firmware http://www.mediafire.com/download/zq..._update(1) from the forum. at the time i didnt know its a firmware for a different version of q7.

I used the rkbatch 1.7 tool and followed the instructions to flash the device. the box in the rkbatch tool went from pink to green as it should, I uploaded to firmware and pressed "restore". the rktool started to work but in the middle it stopped and wrote " Idb fail" and my device cant be turned on (the power botton is red).

Now, when I plug my device and start RKbatch tool, the box is blue and I cant flash it with any firmware/rom.

Please, Neeeeeed Help!!!!

Thanks,

Sami

Originally posted by samia View Post
    Hi,

I have a cs918 android tv box xt-q7-v11:
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]8601[/ATTACH]

My android system got stuck so I decided to try and flash my cs917 with a Rom. I downloaded a stock firmware http://www.mediafire.com/download/zq..._update(1) from the forum. at the time i didnt know its a firmware for a different version of q7.

I used the rkbatch 1.7 tool and followed the instructions to flash the device. the box in the rkbatch tool went from pink to green as it should, I uploaded to firmware and pressed "restore". the rktool started to work but in the middle it stopped and wrote " Idb fail" and my device cant be turned on (the power botton is red).

Now, when I plug my device and start RKbatch tool, the box is blue and I cant flash it with any firmware/rom.

Please, Neeeeeed Help!!!!

Thanks,

Sami
    Try this firmware: Firmware download link

Just click the 下载 BUTTON to finish the download. (Sorry,i haven’t got time to upload to other place, the download speed should be a little slow, but it can be downloaded)
    This is the official android 4.4 kitkat firmware, without rooted
    Firmware update instruction should be the same as this:
    Here is the instruction for how to update firmware on K-R42 quad core tv box: 1 Download the stock firmware from blog.geekbuying.com; Download flash tool Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?b9ckxat6t4cw5qc Password: GEEKBUYING.COM Drivers you might need can download here http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yqxz3wnqi2hpmcm 2 Power on the K-R42 tv box with the power adapter in package; 3. Unzip the flash tool […]

Comment

Worked!

Originally posted by KerHac View Post

Just click the 下载 BUTTON to finish the download. (Sorry,i haven’t got time to upload to other place, the download speed should be a little slow, but it can be downloaded)
      http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...d-core-tv-box/
      HERHAC,

Thanks, worked like a charm!

If you need any assistant in lawer stuff , contact me...

Comment

Issue with storage on model-xt-q7-v11

My cs918 model xt-q7-v11 has 2gb memory and 8GB nand flash. after installing the official 4.4 kitkat android, i am left with about 1.6GB "intrenal storage" and 4 GB of "nand flash".

Now, when i install xbmc and watch some movies, the movies are streamed to my nandflash. after a while my availabe storage is out and i cant watch any movies/load xbmc and sometimes my android system does not load at all. at that point, I need to install a fresh official kitkat android to reset the system.

Does anyone has a solution for my problem?

Thanks,

Samia

Originally posted by samia View Post
        HERHAC,

Thanks, worked like a charm!

If you need any assistant in lawer stuff , contact me...

Comment

link not working

hi
          iam having same problem but the link to download rom provided above is not working
          kindly provide a valid one thanks

Comment

Hi, i am also looking for XT-Q7-V11 RT3188 firmware without root. Can you please upload the rom again because the link is not working

Comment

Hello, the firmware link for XT-Q7-V11 RT3188 does not work, could you reupload it? , thank you so much
              Last edited by gctronic; 02-24-2024, 11:46.

Comment

Originally posted by gctronic View Post
                Hello, the firmware link for XT-Q7-V11 RT3188 does not work, could you reupload it? , thank you so much
                Hi ,

even if it not works you must not ask in other Threads or make new ones , you can ask the

User with PM if he still has the Firmware , and a small INFO RK3188 is about 10Years old ,

buy new , no Support ,

gefattern

Comment

[QUOTE=gefattern;n834038]

Hi ,

even if it not works you must not ask in other Threads or make new ones , you can ask the

User with PM if he still has the Firmware , and a small INFO RK3188 is about 10Years old ,

buy new , no Support ,

gefattern
                  [/QU
                  Last edited by gctronic; 02-27-2024, 22:35.

Comment

[QUOTE=KerHac;n356064]

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Solved
                    Last edited by gctronic; 02-27-2024, 22:44.

Comment

Working...
                    X