Cs918 v2_6 20140929 looking for stock rom please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I recently bought this Andriod TV box but accedently deleted the rom. I tried to find everywhere but I cant. Please help me to find out the rom here the images of board
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRende4r.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	439763Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRende3r.jpg
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	439764Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRende5r.jpg
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	439765Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRende1r.jpg
Size:	194.5 KB
ID:	439761Click image for larger version

Name:	FullSizeRende2r.jpg
Size:	198.3 KB
ID:	439762

Check if this is right

Comment

Or take this --> www.lohadecor.com/Firmware/update-CS918-4.4.zip
      This is Android 4.4 for this Box.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post

Neomode
        HI,

many thanks for reply but I tried this rom its boot, show logo then screen goes dark and got rebooted again and again . One thing more I find out that when device boot the power light remain red. I tried some of other roms with some of rom the power light goes blue and device stay stable but show nothing on screen. I really appreciate all of ur help . Please if u take a look on this boards pics might be u find the rom. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dlangejc View Post
          HI,

I try to download this rom several times but it stuck in middle all the times.

Comment

I have the same board/tv box

Neomode
            Hi

I'm new to Android TV, Flashing, rooting, custom roms etc, but NOT new to Android as I have rooted many phones and personally use a Sony Xperia Z1 with Cyanogen Mod at present and CWM recovery etc

I've got the exact same device and board I have photos but are the same as this one isted, have tried this stock firmware for this device and it does not work, it just loads up the 'Android' logo that is on top of it, that it originally did load, but then it shuts down again, the button also stays red and does not turn blue.

IF anyone has any more firmwares the first firmware posted as well the screen shows the 3 Linux Penguin logos and then just freezes and does nothing else again, no blue light etc on the box.

Please can people help? Any more firmware ideas would be great, and any custom firmwares.

Thanks for your help if you can.

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by rightit View Post
              HI,

many thanks for reply but I tried this rom its boot, show logo then screen goes dark and got rebooted again and again . One thing more I find out that when device boot the power light remain red. I tried some of other roms with some of rom the power light goes blue and device stay stable but show nothing on screen. I really appreciate all of ur help . Please if u take a look on this boards pics might be u find the rom. Thanks.

I get the same results. I have exactly the same box if anyone could help us that would be great?

Comment

Bump.

Has anyone got any ideas at all, this is quite a widely available Android TV box with loads for sell all over the net.

Please help?

Comment

Originally posted by Skelmy View Post
                  Bump.

Has anyone got any ideas at all, this is quite a widely available Android TV box with loads for sell all over the net.

Please help?
                  Try this link.................https://yadi.sk/d/vCmeb5u3dGW3X

its a backup of that box from some guy on a russian android forum. Hope that helps!

Cheers,
                  Vec

Comment

Originally posted by veclinux View Post

its a backup of that box from some guy on a russian android forum. Hope that helps!

Cheers,
                    Vec

You're an absolute star thank you ever so much. I was just looking through Chinese listings that can't be translated in the HOPE of finding one that works.

Thanks!! I will try it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Skelmy View Post
                      You're an absolute star thank you ever so much. I was just looking through Chinese listings that can't be translated in the HOPE of finding one that works.

Thanks!! I will try it out.

Unfortunately rk batchtool doesnt see it as a valid firmware eitehr the system.img or backup.img I don't know what tools to use to do this.

Can you help point me in the right direction?

Comment

I don't understand why people can post something like this (I mean the guy at the russion forum)...
                        You have to use another tool instead of rkbatch BUT you also have to set it up...
                        You have to look at the 'parameter' because of the addresses you have to use at RKAndroidTools... to understand it a little bit better, you should have a look at

and also at

"The second way to flash using Windows is the RKAndroidTool witch you can find ..."
                        RK3288 Devices
                        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

AW: Cs918 v2_6 20140929 looking for stock rom please help

Have found a different Rom that seems to be Working. Post the link later here.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Have found a different Rom that seems to be Working. Post the link later here.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2
                            Wow amazing I was just going to try RK3xxx_firmware_tools_4.2.22.0

To see if I could make it work with that.

I hope to try the one you have found soon.

Comment

Originally posted by veclinux View Post

Cheers,
                              Vec
                              rriley has confirmed to me that the boot images is wrong and the kernel is also wrong, I do not know what this Russian person did but its not right for this device.

ALL we need is the boot image to proceed in making a rom for this device if ANYONE knows of anyone who has this device please PLEASE get them to dump it and upload the results so we can make a firmware for this device as people are CRYING OUT for this and seems the manufacturer is, LESS than helpful by NOT putting this online.

Thanks

p.s. Neomode says he has tested one and it works PLEASE share it with us? PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                              X