Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use one of these for video game emulation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use one of these for video game emulation?

Was thinking of getting a 32gb model with 2gb ram for emulation and would like to hear others experiences.I mostly want to emulate snes which shouldnt be hard but also want to do N64,PSX,etc.

SNES emulation is great. Not trued psx or n64 or Wii emulation yet. Probably good for up to psx 1 I think.

Comment

these devices are surprisingly good for emulation.

Dreamcast is the greatest ive managed. Gamecube is too slow although i think the app still has a lot of room for optimisation.
      Dreamcast is a little buggy but once again its more about optimisation rather than lack of power

recommend the Sixaxis app and a dualshock 3 controller.

Mario Kart 64 is still awesome. looks very good on a hdtv as well.

Comment

Does the DualShock 3 controller work wirelessly through BT or does it have to be wired? I heard PS3 controller support is broken on KitKat through Bluetooth

I have a Tronsmart Mars G01 2.4GHz Wireless Gamepad as well but I have yet to try it on fighting games. I'm not sure how good the D-Pad is for fighting games like Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting.

Comment

My box is running Kitkat (4.4.2) and i use Dualshock 3 over Bluetooth.

Sixaxis App allows you to use dualshock 3 over bluetooth but you cant use bluetooth for anything else while using the dualshock controller.

Comment

It's quite an old topic and it's weird to ask something like this here but I am playing rocket league. More than that I am a big fun o rocket league. I usually organize small rocket league tournaments in my hometown and my friends participate in them all the time. Of course, the prize pool is very low just some in-game items that I receive from rocket league trading, that's another hobby of mine and I think that it is my main hobby because I do this every day and tournaments I do maybe once in a half year.
            Last edited by abellay; 11-14-2020, 20:27.

Comment

Working...
            X