Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q7 possible brick? Any help is appreciated :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    Sorry, I'm not sure what you talk about...
    1) you get the rom pumped from the working box?
    2) you find the right bootloader?
    3) you are able to use the dump and the right bootloader to flash it at the briecked box and it works again (everything is fine)?

4) What rom do you talk about? The problem is, that there are too many different pcb/motherboards at the same case at the market and most of the roms are incompatible...

5) What mean unpacked the firmware, used those files inside to flash it to the box?
    5a) Which files do you use (all from this rom or a mix of this rom and your dump)?
    5b) Do you also use the new/correct adresses of the new parameter file of this rom at the androidtool (and also flashes the right parts to the right "partitions")?
    1) as i have two same boxes that i bought, one i screwed up, the other one was fresh from the internet, so i dumped all the files form it (boot/misc/user/userdata etc etc etc.. all of them)
    2) yes i found the right bootlader, thank your suggestion worked, just installed the app on the working box and checked the bootver
    3)yes everything is fine, used the bootloader i downloaded form internet flashed it on, then i flashed all the other files that i dumped fromt he working box
    4)yes i noticed there are proably 20 different boards etc, mine looks to be same as this, only thing i cant confirm is the cpu chip but im sure its the same, only difference mine is 1/8gig and the ones in the thread are 2/8gig. http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...0-2013-12-05)= my board is engraved xt-q7-v11 2014-q7-14 im just trying to find out how to properly flash and it looks like its same way as i did the first time i guess windows 8 usb problem is my ultimate problem... or maybe not
    5)after i brought the box back to live, i used all files i could get form the rom i initially tried to upgrade, so i unpacked it and simply flashed it on like i flashed on the original firmware files
    5a) correct addresses if you mean location of the files to flash (yes). and yes right parts to right partitions (yes)

my ultimate goal right now is just to find a proper firmware to upgrade the box, so i can play video without stupid 20fps like stutter, if anyone knows any suggestions please feel free to share

thank you again all for your help and input, including cypher - i guess i will give it a try on an older computer thats not runnign win 8

Comment

maybe http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...board-firmware ???
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Thank you i will give it a try, will report back!

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post

Worked great! used this rom for my box and now video plays just fine! thank you for all the help greatly appreciate it!

Comment

i have exactly the same case . can help ??

Comment

Working...
            X