Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Q7 Firmware Dated 19/05/2016 !!!

Hi everyone,

owners of a Q7 (Well with the right hardware anyway) can rejoy. There is a Firmware dated 19/05/2016 ! Check it out (I will but have to get one of the Q7s back):

https://www.entertainmentbox.com/dro...ware-download/

Greetings.

EDIT:
    Here is a direct link to Mediafire instead of that site:
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    Last edited by bloodgnome; 08-17-2016, 10:29.

I installed this in place of the stock "update_7.4" yesterday. It appears to be a Wasser KK 4.4.2 version, kernel 3.0.36+, 10th March 2015. "Vendor software version 2.0.0", and identifies as a "Nexus 10".
    It's significantly faster than the stock, the interface is more responsive, and wifi performance is faster. It's given this box a new lease of life - I'm gonna put off buying a new box for a while longer

NOTE: I'm using a XT-Q7-V10 (and NOT XT-Q7-V01, XT-Q7V-V10 or XT-Q7-V11 - from what I've read around here the ROM probably would NOT work on those boxes).

Happy to answer any questions from Q7 users wanting to upgrade.

Comment

hi can some one help me,I just tried the new firmware for cs918 RK3188-T
      I flashed the new firmware and everything went ok,but its not booting up.its shows only red color in on/off button.(my log_1)
      than I read in forum and I flashed stock rom "cyxtech_rk31_cs918_8723_140509_8G2G" and still nothing,but now in the log it shows failed (my log_2)
      but it shows me failed with any firmware I found in internet
      what I can do to repair it?

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...to-flash/page2

the chip is CS918 ,RK3188-t ,
      Attached Files
      Last edited by tinial; 09-11-2016, 22:28.

Comment

i loaded this firmware "CS918_20141122_Real" and everything went ok,flash successed but now no boot again,but even pc won't connect it.It shows anything when I connect to pc,no sound no notification that connected with success or failed,nothing.
        Does anyone want to help me,I have three days that I need help but anyone is writting

Comment

Hello,
          I am wondering if that firmware is compatible with Q7S box (With mic and webcam). if it is where can I found a tutorial to flash my box.
          Is there any recent firmware compatible with Q7S.
          Thank you

Comment

this firmware working on EKB311B(MT7601 Wifi, MT6622 BT) but

wifi & ethernet & bluetooth NOT WORK

Comment

Working...
            X