CS-918 Power button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS-918 Power button

Is there any firmware or tweak that will allow CS-918 to self turn on after the power plug in. Instead of manual pushing the power button.

If this can be done i would love to help donated toward the project.

Also how hard or easier is it to change the boot logo on these android box.

-paul

There is also a few appz for changing bootlogos.. off-cource you need root for this

Ps..
    Please use search

Cheers

Comment

For narrow casting the device needs to turn on automatically in case the main power is switch on. No human interaction should be needed.

So for this reason I'm also very interested to understand it is technically possible to automatically boot the device.

I tried to keep the button pushed in, and the device starts but also shutdown automatically. I also tried to connect the micro USB OTG to the USB of the TV and it does start automatically however the TV shows a message to request playing USB media. While it should keep paying HDMI. And to connect a second power supply to the micro USB OTG port is a bit overkill (although it is working). And to rely on one power supply only on the micro USB OTG port brings risk when the OTG port might not let through enough amperes. And then the device will be unstable and even reset.

So is it possible to overrule this behavior in the kernel?

Comment

Working...
      X