Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CX-919 Quad Core RK3188 - mouse and keyboard lag makes it unusable (and xbmc too!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CX-919 Quad Core RK3188 - mouse and keyboard lag makes it unusable (and xbmc too!)

Hello, I recently just received in the main an Android TV stick (the one in the title line in particular) and was excited to dive into the world of XBMC until I started to navigate around using two types of wireless keyboards, 2.4ghz wifi and the other bluetooth. With each the mouse would freeze every 5 seconds and I would have to hit the tab key to kind of give it a kick. With that said, I would run into duplicate letters while typing and in the end I kind of gave up on it - until I read that there are these custom roms I can install which may or may not provide a fix.

I read about "finless 2.0". Maybe this can help?

On another note, fusion doesn't have the xbmc maintenance tool kit and it seems I need to install that to fix network/server errors when trying to stream anything from fusion.

Could finless 2.0 fix that too?

Thanks.

Originally posted by betelgeuse2112 View Post
    Hello, I recently just received in the main an Android TV stick (the one in the title line in particular) and was excited to dive into the world of XBMC until I started to navigate around using two types of wireless keyboards, 2.4ghz wifi and the other bluetooth. With each the mouse would freeze every 5 seconds and I would have to hit the tab key to kind of give it a kick. With that said, I would run into duplicate letters while typing and in the end I kind of gave up on it - until I read that there are these custom roms I can install which may or may not provide a fix.

I read about "finless 2.0". Maybe this can help?

On another note, fusion doesn't have the xbmc maintenance tool kit and it seems I need to install that to fix network/server errors when trying to stream anything from fusion.

Could finless 2.0 fix that too?

Thanks.
    had the same issue, NEO rom with custom kernel somehow fixed it.

check my thread http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...653#post146653

Comment

Thanks for the info Valo... pardon being an extreme n00b, what flash utility do I use (I'm mac and pc), and how's your experience so far with the 1080p kernel? THanks.

Comment

also, where can I find neo 2.0?

Comment

also, where can I find neo 2.0?
          If you take a look here you can find alot of neo's ROMS.

Comment

Thanks. I can't seem to install the rockusb driver for win 8.0 however. I keep getting an error USB not recognized. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comment

Follow the Readme.txt, you should install the provided drivers.

My experience so far...can't get download speed go beyond 0,5 MB/s... link speed is stuck at 6 Mbps.

Thats my main concern, everything else works OK.

Comment

Hey Vallo,

Upon some research it seems the problem of not being able to install rockchip usb drivers is due to my computer having USB 3.0 ports and not USB 2.0, further complicated by Windows 8.

Are there Mac flashing utilities that work with usb 3?

Comment

Hey Vallo,

Upon some research it seems the problem of not being able to install rockchip usb drivers is due to my computer having USB 3.0 ports and not USB 2.0, further complicated by Windows 8.

Are there Mac flashing utilities that work with usb 3?
                  No idea...try messaging neomode or any developer, they might know.

Comment

Working...
                  X