Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WIFI can't be TURNED ON

Hi guys,

The stick was running smoothly on Finless 4.1.1 Rom for about a week until yesterday. I was watching youtube and suddeny, WIFI was gone and could not be TURNED ON. I've tried re-installing Finless 4.1.1, flashing back to stock, flashing back to 4.1.1 stock as well as Finless 4.2.2 Rom but NONE could get WIFI to turn on.

My stick has been naked since the day I received it and the Room's Temp is about 75 to 80 degree. Is it true that the WIFI chipset has been "Fried"?

Any suggestion to get it back online ? Please help me

Thank you!

Sv: WIFI can't be TURNED ON

Originally posted by nbhnohome View Post
    Hi guys,

The stick was running smoothly on Finless 4.1.1 Rom for about a week until yesterday. I was watching youtube and suddeny, WIFI was gone and could not be TURNED ON. I've tried re-installing Finless 4.1.1, flashing back to stock, flashing back to 4.1.1 stock as well as Finless 4.2.2 Rom but NONE could get WIFI to turn on.

My stick has been naked since the day I received it and the Room's Temp is about 75 to 80 degree. Is it true that the WIFI chipset has been "Fried"?

Any suggestion to get it back online ? Please help me

Thank you!
    I would ask whoever you bought it from how to get a replacement. To me it sounds like the hardware failed.

Signature? Signature!

Comment

Working...
    X