No announcement yet.

NEW - Lollipop - wasser firmware 3.0.6 for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks neomode for your help! my laptop win 7 64bit: setup Driverinstall v4.4, and have RKBatchTool v1.8. My minix neo x7 version 4.2.2, kernel 3.0.36+ root@zhangboyu-desktop #37, Fri Dec 27 15:42:42 CST 2013.
    Way 1: i do all step you told me: press Reset button - connect usb to usb cable with laptop - plugin power cable and click power button. Laptop haven’t signal. On minix have blue light, and i connect HDMI cable with tv, it boot in recovery just on minix and tv.
    Way 2: i press reset button, minix connect with otg cable - and connect with usb to usb cable - and connect with laptop (because i lost micro usb cable of minix), plugin power cable and i click power button... so it replace Way 1.
    T_T
    Do you have another way?
    Thanks!

Comment

Or anybody have firmware 4.2.2 for minix x7 to flash by usb/ external flash (file to rename “update.zip”)?
      Thanks!

Comment

I worry about that:
        1. It just work with micro usb to usb. Or:
        2. The rom on my minix is rooted/rom cook, so when i do anything, it just boot in recovery v4... (i see when conmect with tv by HDMI cable). It cannot connect with pc or laptop.
        Can i flash rom wasser 3.0.6 by usb/external storage or what? Or Can i flash rom stock and try to recovery mode + connect with laptop (i don’t know how)?

Comment

Hi all, a goodman borrowed me a microusb to usb of minix x7, when i used it, i can connect my minix x7 with laptop. My problem soldved. Thank you for help me.
          Good luck to everybody!
          ^_^

Comment

Hi,
            Just flashed the 3.0.6 wasser firmware on my stick based on MTK wifi.
            all work fine exept wifi and bt of course not working.

Please, anyone have kernel or patch to make mtk wifi work????

I will appreciate thankfully.

ps: I already applied D33's KK 4.25 mtk kernels but no success!!!!

Thanks.

Comment

thanks

Comment

are the link for download latest FW is not workable?

Comment

The links to download ver 3.0.6 are not working. Please update the links. Thank you

Comment

I FOUND THIS WORKING LINK ON GOOGLE

I installed this firmware to my device R-BOX (EKB311B).
                    I think this is the only lollipop firmware in the world that can run on this device.

Unfortunately ethernet & wireless & blooetooth and remote control not working.

Ethernet is important
                    How can we get this to work? Is there any way to install ethernet drivers?

This device's Orginal firmware: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...b-mt7601u-wifi

Comment

Originally posted by moo54 View Post
                      Unfortunately ethernet & wireless & bluetooth and remote control not working.

Ethernet is important
                      How can we get this to work? Is there any way to install ethernet drivers?
                      Short answer - you can't.

Wasser's kernel includes only the drivers required by the X7. Your box has different network and wireless hardware, so you'd have to compile a custom kernel from source to get them working.

Before you ask, no, I don't have any idea where you can acquire said sources.
                      Last edited by Molle; 05-19-2021, 05:13.
                      NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
                      NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
                      Buy me a beer?

Comment

Do yourselves a favor guys. Dump your x7 and all the minix product into the garbage. It will save you a lot of headaches and frustrations. I had more than 10 of those, they were garbage. I threw them away years ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

How do I know which is the right version for my phone?

Comment

Working...
                          X