Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought, I'm speaking lousy english

Originally posted by kennythewise View Post
    After some tests i was able to find a way to get the sixaxis app to sync with the gamepad again.
    Go into settings apps all and look for bluethoot share click on it and press on the force stop button.
    Start sixaxis and your gamepad should work. You will need to force close the service again if you reboot you android device or if you shared a file by bluethoot because the bluethoot share service will restart
    First of all:
    I cannot understand exactly what you are trying to say

I managed the issues with ROM Toolbox (Pro): (NEO X7 v1.8 stock, root)
    I don't know, if the free Version of Rom Toolbox can handle it, too...

App Manager - check "all", watch for "Bluetooth share" = freeze it.
    Reboot neo, run App "sixaxis controller"... press Playstation-Button on Sixaxis-Controller! wait a few seconds... works...

But mapping is stupid.... I'm playing Dead Trigger 2. ONLY playable with controller - not with mouse/keyboard!!!
    You can't start Dead Trigger 2 without a Gamepad on Neo X7...

Für die Deutschen: Ich empfehle die App "ROM Toolbox" (Pro). Leider weiß ich nicht, ob die Free-Version das auch kann
    Dort auf App-Manager gehen.
    Oben in den Karteikartenreitern auf "Alle" gehen...
    Suche nach "Bluetooth Freigabe"... Wenn gefunden - Einfrieren

WICHTIG: Neustart durchführen! Danach Sixaxis starten (ich habe 0.7.4)
    Playstation Taste auf Controller drücken... Ein paar Sekunden warten... PAIRED

Sollte bei jedem funktionieren!
    Should work for everybody!

PS
    Wenn Ihr die App Sixaxis Controller auf dem NEO startet, steht im NEO unten links in grau eine kryptische Zahl, die etwa so ausschaut 12:34:ab:b3:65:44
    Das ist die Physikalische Adesse deines Bluetooth-Gerätes, die der Controller haben muss.

Um die in den Controller zu schreiben, müsst ihr das "Sixaxis Pair Tool" für den PC downloden und damit diese Adresse anpassen.

Google ist euer Freund

If you start Sixaxis Controller on NEO there is a grayed cryptic number in the left down like 12:34:ab:b3:65:44

That's the physical bluetooth address that you have to write to your sixaxis controller with "sixaxis pair tool" on pc.

google is your friend
    Last edited by Spassknochen; 10-22-2014, 00:37.
    Sent from my U65GT via chrome

Comment

Working...
    X