Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
    Because it has the word "beyond" in it which reminds me of Buzz from toy story
    Hahahaha...
    Its the same then? Preinstalled addons...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
      Because it has the word "beyond" in it which reminds me of Buzz from toy story
      Personally i really like the customizations you can make to the skin and it appears to use less cpu power and ram. Works very well with passthrough. Those are my reasons whether they be all correct. kevin

Comment

I have used both and flumpsters appears to me to be a little more stable, plus its different.

Comment

Originally posted by smokie171 View Post
          Personally i really like the customizations you can make to the skin and it appears to use less cpu power and ram. Works very well with passthrough. Those are my reasons whether they be all correct. kevin
          I will see for my self installing it today.

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
            Y'all think beyond xbmc is better then the minix buildin xbmc? Any reasons?

Flumpster beyond xbmc is more tweaked, and for people (like me) that really didn't know so much about xbmc have a friendly app ready to use instead search for info and learn how cofigure it is a great option.

leolas.
            REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
            My devices:
            Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
            MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
            Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
            Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
            Gearbest.com)
            MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
            Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
              Flumpster beyond xbmc is more tweaked, and for people (like me) that really didn't know so much about xbmc have a friendly app ready to use instead search for info and learn how cofigure it is a great option.

leolas.
              Thanks

Comment

1920 cpu kernel

Has anyone installed the 1920 cpu kernel?

Comment

Originally posted by and4468 View Post
                  Has anyone installed the 1920 cpu kernel?
                  it's included in the pack just to experiment with it. it's unstable
                  There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Maybe Dev team can provide a 1080p 1800h/600h/720h kernel? Now I'm at 1708h/798h/720h It would be great, stock GPU is not enough for games and 798h is max, i want my GPU at medium level. If NO, then I will understand time is precious

Comment

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
                      Maybe Dev team can provide a 1080p 1800h/600h/720h kernel? Now I'm at 1708h/798h/720h It would be great, stock GPU is not enough for games and 798h is max, i want my GPU at medium level. If NO, then I will understand time is precious
                      just curious, i'm not gamer but.. which game doesn't work for you?
                      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                        just curious, i'm not gamer but.. which game doesn't work for you?

with stock GPU frequencies most of 3D heavier games at 1080p get stuttering and fps decrease, varies from game to game. Some games work perfect, but some not. 1080p resolution for gaming is quite heavy even on PC. So without RAM and GPU overclock playing lets say Riptide GP2 on max settings at 1080p is like listening to Justin Biebers songs - its gay But with GPU 798 and RAM 720 its straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
                          with stock GPU frequencies most of 3D heavier games at 1080p get stuttering and fps decrease, varies from game to game. Some games work perfect, but some not. 1080p resolution for gaming is quite heavy even on PC. So without RAM and GPU overclock playing lets say Riptide GP2 on max settings at 1080p is like listening to Justin Biebers songs - its gay But with GPU 798 and RAM 720 its straight.
                          can't stop laughing xDD Justin Bieber... LOOOOOL

Comment

S
                            Good! When you got some free time, please post a miniguide, a lot of people will thank you.
                            CifsManager is really straight forward app to use. Requires ROOT, but all users of QuickShot ROM have it anyway.
                            It's free, download it from here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...smanager&hl=en

1. Intall;
                            2. Run;
                            3. Leave settings default - all required modules are in place already;
                            4. Enter your SMB share (PC/NAT shared folder) details:

Path - exact path to the share
                            Mount Point - where would you like to have a "folder" of your share. I.e. /sdcard/_Mounts/PC_Share/
                            Username and password - enter credentials to access your share
                            Options - leave blank if you don't know what to put there

5. Press "Save share"
                            6. Press little grey bubble on the right of your share path. If it turns green - you've got yourself a new mounted folder. If not - you did something wrong, try again.
                            7. After reboot (reboot, not sleep), launch app again, press grey bubble to reconnect your mount.
                            8. Enjoy

Comment

I tried it, my cpu in my X7 unit is not a great oc I run cpu1800h ddr720 gpustock without problems, only 1 crash since we released the Rom, and I was playing with some settings in framework, so I really don't know if the crash was for it) but it dont go up, at 1900 cpu the sistem reboots, don't tried gpu oc nor ddr800
                              So, basicaly I just put a ZIP with the clocks I want to "quickflasher" folder and launch quickflasher app and let it do all the magic?
                              Or should I reboot to CWR and do it manualy from SD card instead?
                              What is your recommended method to flash a new kernel?

Should I clear chaches after I'm done?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Koshara View Post
                                CifsManager is really straight forward app to use. Requires ROOT, but all users of QuickShot ROM have it anyway.
                                It's free, download it from here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...smanager&hl=en

1. Intall;
                                2. Run;
                                3. Leave settings default - all required modules are in place already;
                                4. Enter your SMB share (PC/NAT shared folder) details:

Path - exact path to the share
                                Mount Point - where would you like to have a "folder" of your share. I.e. /sdcard/_Mounts/PC_Share/
                                Username and password - enter credentials to access your share
                                Options - leave blank if you don't know what to put there

5. Press "Save share"
                                6. Press little grey bubble on the right of your share path. If it turns green - you've got yourself a new mounted folder. If not - you did something wrong, try again.
                                7. After reboot (reboot, not sleep), launch app again, press grey bubble to reconnect your mount.
                                8. Enjoy
                                This is a very useful post, thanks!!

Comment

Working...
                                X