Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hunghongls View Post
    the kernel 1920 cpu do not work. I tried some but it can't boot into launcher.
    Have you tried any other CPU@1920 kernels with your device? Maybe it just won't go beyond 1800. Each device is unique, some specimens oc better than others.
    NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
    NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
    Buy me a beer?

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post
      Have you tried any other CPU@1920 kernels with your device? Maybe it just won't go beyond 1800. Each device is unique, some specimens oc better than others.
      This is the first time i tried 1920 cpu kernel for my divice and this rom. 1800 is working but some are not suitable with tincore app so I flash the stock

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post
        This is the first time i tried 1920 cpu kernel for my divice and this rom. 1800 is working but some are not suitable with tincore app so I flash the stock. Do you have another 1920 kernel for this rom?

Comment

Thanks for the xbmc man!! Running great!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

skype version

Very Nice ROM I like it very much .antutu scores 21160 with oc kernel 1800.798.800 ...thanx a lot for your hard work..what about skype...? Which version is more stable?...viber issue with the strange chipmunk voice remains..my regards.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by hunghongls View Post
              thanks for nice team work. I have two ploblems with your rom:
              - the kernel 1920 cpu do not work. I tried some but it can't boot into launcher.
              - the second is sleeping screen. I turned off sleeping mode in setting and remove app with titanium but it still works. i wanna sleep mode manually
              1920 Mhz is a hudge overclocking, my X7 doesn't support it either, your cpu speed limit is like mine 1800. To reach 1900 the voltage needs to be raised so much, and I didn't do it, you can burn your processor.
              About disable hdmi sleep, in the suggestions we said that in settings/developer options/stay awake you will find the solution

Originally posted by Jack4speed3 View Post
              Very Nice ROM I like it very much .antutu scores 21160 with oc kernel 1800.798.800 ...thanx a lot for your hard work..what about skype...? Which version is more stable?...viber issue with the strange chipmunk voice remains..my regards.
              Thanks. Inside the zip with minix apps you can find skipe3.2 that seems the most compatible with tvbox-sticks

leolas.
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

XMBC library update is extremely slow

Hi all,

I just installed this ROM and added my library (around 800 movies). They are shared over SAMBA from my Linux server. Then XBMC started adding movies to the database, it was this morning. Now it is 6pm and it is still at 10%. My Ethernet is 1GB, Internet connection is 100Mbit. 99% of my movies are 720/1080p MKV files with an average bit rate.

If I install XBMC on windows and run it from there, it takes fraction of the time to index all movies. I am able to watch all of the movies on the mediacenter pc and other PCs and laptops without any issues and network transfer on a gigabit network is around 30MB/sec which is more than enough.

Does anyone know why it is SO SLOW on Android?

Sorry for the offtopic, but I read threads like http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136936 but they don't have any useful suggestions, so I figured maybe people who are actively using X7 with XBMC have some better experience.

UPDATE 6:35pm: I cancelled library update and disabled refresh on re-start. now the UI itself is extremely slow. Simply going from movie to movie takes painful amount of time, pretty much making the device unusable
                I have installed micro CPU and it shows that XBMC consumes 70+% of the CPU even when nothing is happening or playing. It makes me wonder: WTF

Comment

Thank you for the great ROM, one quick question, is the A2 air mouse fully supported, or would i have to use the keymapper app to set it up?

Sent from my NEO-X7-216A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hassan View Post
                    Thank you for the great ROM, one quick question, is the A2 air mouse fully supported, or would i have to use the keymapper app to set it up?

Sent from my NEO-X7-216A using Tapatalk
                    Support for A2 in this rom is equal to support for it in stock because this is a stock based custom rom.
                    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Must say this rom works very good!!! Excelent work team!!

Comment

Big icons .zip are huge!!! Hahahah

Comment

Thanks

leolas.
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by fr33s7yl0r View Post
                            Hi all,

I just installed this ROM and added my library (around 800 movies). They are shared over SAMBA from my Linux server. Then XBMC started adding movies to the database, it was this morning. Now it is 6pm and it is still at 10%. My Ethernet is 1GB, Internet connection is 100Mbit. 99% of my movies are 720/1080p MKV files with an average bit rate.

If I install XBMC on windows and run it from there, it takes fraction of the time to index all movies. I am able to watch all of the movies on the mediacenter pc and other PCs and laptops without any issues and network transfer on a gigabit network is around 30MB/sec which is more than enough.

Does anyone know why it is SO SLOW on Android?

Sorry for the offtopic, but I read threads like http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=136936 but they don't have any useful suggestions, so I figured maybe people who are actively using X7 with XBMC have some better experience.

UPDATE 6:35pm: I cancelled library update and disabled refresh on re-start. now the UI itself is extremely slow. Simply going from movie to movie takes painful amount of time, pretty much making the device unusable
                            I have installed micro CPU and it shows that XBMC consumes 70+% of the CPU even when nothing is happening or playing. It makes me wonder: WTF
                            I have over 500 films and first time database was created takes over one hour accessing nfs to my synology nas... give a try to NFS, worth it.

About the CPU, xbmc is designed to get the CPU and use it, I don't care about, if i can play 1080p films smooth, and I can ;-)

Cheers

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jcespi2005 View Post
                              I have over 500 films and first time database was created takes over one hour accessing nfs to my synology nas... give a try to NFS, worth it.

About the CPU, xbmc is designed to get the CPU and use it, I don't care about, if i can play 1080p films smooth, and I can ;-)

Cheers

Enviado desde mi GT-I9505 mediante Tapatalk
                              I have a movie library of 200 movies . Takes couple of seconds to add...

Comment

Best rom ive seen since august...
                                Keymapper i dont get btw.
                                Using a logitech k700 and logitech harmony 600.
                                Perfect combo

Comment

Working...
                                X