Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug's

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
    Thx leolas. I will TNT rom with one kernel from that link: - cpu 1704 gpu stock and ddr720, when get some pad will try gpu oc too for test. Thx again.
    Yesterday i was changed to Quickshot rom. It's working good on normal kernel. Minix remote works ok, root, cwm works great too.

Bad news are:
    Zoom using mouse roller no work here like on browser etc
    Xbmc no autohide sys bar like was said before , so i try no luncher version with autohide on and still see navi bar with icons back home etc...
    Xbmc backup done, but dont restore youtube after fix login so cant login on youtube, other plugins wat was work before are broken like tvn vod etc So need to configure plugins manual and reinstall manual.

But the worst is that 720p kernels are faster than 1080p but UI is broken or somthing. I see only part of screen. Chrome browser look the same etc, xbmc is full size. 240dpi is set as deafult. Ui looks like on small tablets woth no tablet ui.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Yesterday i was changed to Quickshot rom. It's working good on normal kernel. Minix remote works ok, root, cwm works great too.

Bad news are:
      Zoom using mouse roller no work here like on browser etc
      Xbmc no autohide sys bar like was said before , so i try no luncher version with autohide on and still see navi bar with icons back home etc...
      Xbmc backup done, but dont restore youtube after fix login so cant login on youtube, other plugins wat was work before are broken like tvn vod etc So need to configure plugins manual and reinstall manual.

But the worst is that 720p kernels are faster than 1080p but UI is broken or somthing. I see only part of screen. Chrome browser look the same etc, xbmc is full size. 240dpi is set as deafult. Ui looks like on small tablets woth no tablet ui.
      you must flash the small icons patch before using a 720p kernel.
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

my fault, now i updated post with a note on flashing 720p kernels
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
          you must flash the small icons patch before using a 720p kernel.
          After work I will try flash small icons patch. TY.

Any one know how add possibility of working zoom using roller in mouse?

It is very usefull when browsing pages with commercials on left or right edge of the screen using chrome browser and other or just zoom in pictures on travel forums, see biger text from couch etc.

Comment

Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

I want to get this custom rom but not 100% sure about flashing small big icons etc... Is there any videos or tutorials I could watch /read ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buster86 View Post
              I want to get this custom rom but not 100% sure about flashing small big icons etc... Is there any videos or tutorials I could watch /read ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              there aren't, but don't be afraid, it's very easy. open es file Explorer, create a folder named quickflasher and copy the patch file inside. Then open quickflasher ans select the patch from the list. When it's done, quickflasher may ask you to reboot, do it and you are done.

Comment

i've found a video made by skelton where you can see how to use quickflasher, just skip the first part of the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIyx...e_gdata_player
                in this video he is using the supported (paid) version of quickflasher and it can flash from external sd. Also the video doesn't show where to copy the files but this is explained in my previous post so it shouldn't be that hard

Comment

This is the first ROM I flashed on my X7, I would like to try Finless too. Whats the best way to change ROMs without bricking my X7? Do I just follow Bob's instructions, or shall I 'erase IDB' in the flashing tool?

Comment

Originally posted by Zak_K View Post
                    This is the first ROM I flashed on my X7, I would like to try Finless too. Whats the best way to change ROMs without bricking my X7? Do I just follow Bob's instructions, or shall I 'erase IDB' in the flashing tool?
                    follow bob's instructions, also a erase idb won't hurt.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dakirba View Post
                      Is it possible to use 60fps outside the xbmc, and when you start xbmc it automaticly switches to 24 fps? That would be great!
                      Anyone have any idea? When browsing etc. i would like to have 60fps, but when I open xbmc and start playing movie, I would like for it to automaticly switch to 24fps. Is that possible? So, 1920x1080p/60 everywhere outside the xbmc, and 1920x1080p/24 in xbmc when watching videos.

Comment

Spdif passthrough no work

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                        If i'm not wrong, he is using the patch i made with libmedia from 009 ,
                        Use it with quickflasher and reboot.
                        https://mega.co.nz/#!LJ0SCaZL
                        !Cx_pYoFnir1FCD9wzqkp3PX23a2FAaQs4iyK1YD_b6E
                        That pach is not visible in tincore quick flasher apk
                        File: libmedia-quickshot-update.zip was on sdcard/quickflasher directory.

Still no sound on ac3, i have sounds from dts film but no sound on central speaker, no hear dialogs only background voices.
                        Sound device manager /ROCKCHIP - SPDIF PASSTHROUGH ON. =NO SOUND on xbmc & mxplayer & stock video player.
                        Dolby digital or dts detected on amplifier - logo shows.
                        On xbmc system /
                        audio output set to: optical/coax
                        Speaker configuration set to: 5.1
                        -Dolby digital ac3, dts & aac capable reciver set to ON
                        Audio output device & passthrough output device set to: android, audiotrack(PT)

Is there any cwm patch or patch working in tincore quick flasher? I use beyound xbmc from Flumpster

Comment

I
                          That pach is not visible in tincore quick flasher apk
                          File: libmedia-quickshot-update.zip was on sdcard/quickflasher directory.

Still no sound on ac3, i have sounds from dts film but no sound on central speaker, no hear dialogs only background voices.
                          Sound device manager /ROCKCHIP - SPDIF PASSTHROUGH ON. =NO SOUND on xbmc & mxplayer & stock video player.
                          Dolby digital or dts detected on amplifier - logo shows.
                          On xbmc system /
                          audio output set to: optical/coax
                          Speaker configuration set to: 5.1
                          -Dolby digital ac3, dts & aac capable reciver set to ON
                          Audio output device & passthrough output device set to: android, audiotrack(PT)

Is there any cwm patch or patch working in tincore quick flasher? I use beyound xbmc from Flumpster
                          if you are using Flumpster's xbmc you don't need the patch.
                          And that patch is not for quickflasher, sorry , my fault, to apply that patch just rename it to quickshot-update.zip, copy it to /sdcard and reboot, it should apply automatically.

Comment

I was wrong DTS and AAC audio are good on each player with passthrough on that rom, my volume was set too low.

AC3 dolby digital still dont work with passthrough. After libmedia patch the same.

What is needed to make ac3 passthrough working?

Comment

I was wrong DTS and AAC audio are good on each player with passthrough on that rom, my volume was set too low.

AC3 dolby digital still dont work with passthrough. After libmedia patch the same.

What is needed to make ac3 passthrough working?
                              Hello.
                              I'm pretty sure that AC3 was working for me then i did use Quickshot, my sound was through HDMI and with out the patched libmedia.so...
                              Only thing i had to do was to chose the hdmi passthrough, last setting in device manager and then play through MXplayer..
                              XBMC was a little tricky, had to use a libmedia hacked version aka JustXBMC or SPMC..
                              Cant test that now, i'm pt on HardwareGuru 04..

Comment

Added some support for mele F10 if this mean F10 Pro too and what you add?

Comment

Working...
                                X