Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neo A2 Air-mouse on XBMC and Quickshot V2. Issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo A2 Air-mouse on XBMC and Quickshot V2. Issues?

So I have a Minx Neo X7 flashed with Quickshot V2 I am a very new user to XBMC and have a few issues and questions to work on with it; the most frustrating problem is using my Minix Neo A2 remote/Air-mouse which mostly becomes erratic (lost accuracy in use) when used in the Xbmc UI,
    I have to reboot the X7 and run the Re - alignment on the remote to get it properly functional again. Is there a separate forum where I should ask about this issue? I assume that it's more of a problem to do with Xbmc's interface and not the Neo a A2s hardware/software?

Originally posted by AndroIdJim View Post
    So I have a Minx Neo X7 flashed with Quickshot V2 I am a very new user to XBMC and have a few issues and questions to work on with it; the most frustrating problem is using my Minix Neo A2 remote/Air-mouse which mostly becomes erratic (lost accuracy in use) when used in the Xbmc UI,
    I have to reboot the X7 and run the Re - alignment on the remote to get it properly functional again. Is there a separate forum where I should ask about this issue? I assume that it's more of a problem to do with Xbmc's interface and not the Neo a A2s hardware/software?
    Try using a USB extension cable in order to minimize chances of interference with the WiFi

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
      Try using a USB extension cable in order to minimize chances of interference with the WiFi
      Thanks! This made such an improvement to the fluidity of the cursor! I'd say this is a must for anyone using the A2

Comment

Working...
      X