No announcement yet.

[ROM] QUICKSHOT V3.1 by The Nitro Team for Minix Neo X7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just installed Quickshot V3.1 coming from V2. No problems at all, worked in the first try.
    It fulfills my needs. No flickering screen (PC-Monitor via HDMI) with standard-kernel w/o any oc.

I use the Box as mediaplayer (with UPnPlay) for music stored on a DLNA-capable NAS-PC driven by Openmediavault. That NAS-PC (HP N54L) also hosts virtual machines (Windows 7), that i control via RDP from the Minix as terminal. The latter works better with QS 3.1.

Thanks a lot, Nitro-guys!!!

Originally posted by kuro_svk View Post
    The second. I Also noticed that there is an annoying sound when I move in the menus using the arrows on the mouse. How can I turn this off? I'm using the NULL key mapper. Haven't seen the settings in the menu.
    Had the same problem: annoying sound on every mouseclick. My solution was: rename /system/media/audio/ui/Effect_Tick.ogg to e.g. Effect_Tick.bak and reboot the box - not elegant but effective.

BR
    Jan

Comment

I'm loving this rom so far, downloaded Kodi isengard 15.2 and runs beautiful, no problems at all on my minix x7; The only problem I'm having is I can't find vold.fstab file to swap nand with external sd, bought root explorer pro went to root/system/etc and couldn't find the file....searched the whole place looking for it but I can't find it.....I know root explorer has been granted root permission......any ideas? help? Otherwise this rom is by far one of the best I have tried, ty to the developers for the great work....

Comment

bit of a dead thread but perhaps some one has some suggestions, yesterday i took the ole Minix x7 out of mothballs,, and decide i was going to install a new rom on it... i choose the quick shot rom 3.1 and every thing seems to work fine except for WIFI... when ever i try to connect to wifi it says "turning on wifi" but never gets past that point.... and the option to toggle the wifi on is nother there... the switch will not well... switch to on the, the Ethernet works fine... i can toggle that on and off no problem... but as i said... wifi just stalls at "turning on wifi" kinda stuck on this one... so any have any suggestion... is it a kernel issue? the wifi works fine with other roms i have tired so.. its not mechanical.. just kinda out of ideas have tried to a fresh re-install 2 times now but the wifi problem still persist ......

help?

Comment

Originally posted by scuzzo View Post
          bit of a dead thread but perhaps some one has some suggestions, yesterday i took the ole Minix x7 out of mothballs,, and decide i was going to install a new rom on it... i choose the quick shot rom 3.1 and every thing seems to work fine except for WIFI... when ever i try to connect to wifi it says "turning on wifi" but never gets past that point.... and the option to toggle the wifi on is nother there... the switch will not well... switch to on the, the Ethernet works fine... i can toggle that on and off no problem... but as i said... wifi just stalls at "turning on wifi" kinda stuck on this one... so any have any suggestion... is it a kernel issue? the wifi works fine with other roms i have tired so.. its not mechanical.. just kinda out of ideas have tried to a fresh re-install 2 times now but the wifi problem still persist ......

help?
          Why not trying the new Firmware from Minix itself + Latest Kodi?, I did and so far everything runs fine :-)

Comment

Hi

What do I have to do to update from version 2..0?

What do I have to do If I want to install the KitKat stock rom? (I don't want to brick it)

Comment

success installed QuickShot 3.1 but one issues is 'Back' or 'Backspace' button key like someone said
              While watching movies, i am just returned to the previous screen before the movie, first i thought it is dropped packets or buffer overload, but it was not a network issue. It is definitely not an app crash since no FC show up.
              in http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...644#post197644

anyone know to fix this issue?

Comment

. I have minix Neo x7 with android 4.2.2 nand 16 gb..tell me please about firmware Quickshot 3.1 my question is next: how many gb is Internal Storage partition for games in this soft. 1gb or more?

Comment

Iem returnig to stock firmware,becouse this rom is freasing my minix et least twice a day,and becouse mouse lag wile wotching video.

Comment

Hi, I installed the rom QUICKSHOT V3.1by Nitro. The installation was successful but the minix is ​​really slow in the answers and the wifi has a very weak reception. He only sees the hotspot of my cell phone very close. I did not have a chance to try the connection with the network cable. I tried several upgrade kernels ram and gpu but nothing to do. Could you please suggest me a solution maybe with a different kernel to install as update.zip since I have immense difficulty in recognizing drivers from windows 7? I would like if possible to install a more responsive boot loader, advice? Thank you and good evening. Sorry for my english

Comment

Hi all.. apologies for hijacking this thread.. but I'm looking for the nitro team z68 rom it was in the z68 section but has disappeared.. does anyone have a link? many thanks..

Comment

Working...
                      X