NEW - Minix Neo X7 - Finless 1.9 ROM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robertlemke4 View Post
    If i reboot the box sometimes (between months without problems) my minix x7 with finless 1.9 can't found the int. SD-Card. If no other way i flashing the box with finless 1.9 and after this step i'm using the last TWRP-Backup.

Robert Lemke | Cologne (Ger)
    I used to have that problem too. After many reboots/power resets and etc, it would remount the SDcard again... but it was a pain to get it working again.

Now.. 2015 and many Link2SD and SuperSU updates and I don't have the problem anymore.
    Didn't modify anything else, other than updating apps I use via Google Play Store and now after many reboots, the box/SDcard seem fine. Touch wood.

Comment

Hi, I have used for many months and with pleasure Finless 1.9 ROM . Now I am back to the stock version . I want to know if I can have the APK of your wonderful browser . Thank You.

Comment

Hi,
        I know we are supposed to ask for eta etc. But this isn't really an eta.
        does anyone know if there's going to be a 'next' finless rom? ie. A kitkat version.
        love this rom, been using it for a year.... no probs
        just wondering, so don't shout at me! ✌

Comment

Originally posted by ryadre View Post
          Im in the process of installing as we speak

a flashed well, i just tried to install HLS streaming patch as per the readme file but it fails and says the was no MD5 file found or zip verification?

Also is there a way to spoof this as a Samsung S3 or similar? A Skygo app I want to us says its not compatible with this Nexus 10. Thanks

Sorry also for some reason Droidmote server installs but has an error about the licence checking for purchase which i havent had before - --- solved, was just a time setting which needed updating

hi,
          did you get anywhere with this? ... I need to do something similar to get itv player app to work ....

Comment

Hey guys first post here! Nice to meet you all!

Thanks finless for this excellent rom!!! One question tho, how do I manuall enter the TWRP recovery? I'm trying to do it by using the recovery button and I cant enter. The unit doesn't even start when I do that.

I did manage to do it using the reboot app installed but I need to enter recovery w/o entering the system itself.

thanks!

Comment

Hi

I have Quickshot Rom installed and want to install this one

What do I have to do?

Thanks

Comment

Just Reflash you Box with Finless Rom :-)

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                  Just Reflash you Box with Finless Rom :-)

Neomode

But entering TWRP or via PC?

Comment

Rockchip Boxes will be always Flashed by PC.
                    As far as i know Finless bring it with his Rom.

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                    X