Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wasser View Post
    Hi all,

wasser firmware 1.0.4 for minix x7 mini is released. For more infos please take a look at the first post

Enjoy!

wasser
    Great job, wasser!

I'm having problems with wireless. Don't activate and does not connect.
    it is only here?

Comment

Firmware 1.0.5

Firmware 1.0.5??

Comment

Compatible

This is compatible with MX III - 4K ? 2GB RAM

Comment

MINIX have just released the final of their kitkat rom, wonder if it's as good or better than this ROM?

Comment

That rom is for x7.. Not x7mini.

Comment

just installed this rom after HardwarreGuru v5 was getting slower and slower every day.
              Nice and smooth rom but I have a very annoying screen flicker with this one... i read about some workarounds but they don't seem to be working...
              someone else has this problem or may has a solution?

edit: seems that I got rid of it by changing HDMI mode to 1080p@24Hz - now the whole UI seems laggy, but better than the flickers..
              Last edited by buesche; 12-22-2014, 09:30.

Comment

thanks for a good rom, it works great

but i have a problem with ethernet to usb adapter on AX88772A chipset, should it work with this rom or maybe i'm doing something wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by admazy View Post
                  thanks for a good rom, it works great

but i have a problem with ethernet to usb adapter on AX88772A chipset, should it work with this rom or maybe i'm doing something wrong?
                  It is not working in wasser for X7 (not mini) but work in Finless 2.0 ( for T428). I do not know for mini but for reference only.
                  Last edited by Sarco; 12-23-2014, 14:40.
                  T428 ,Radxa Rock (RR), cs918s v1.0, waiting for my X7...

Comment

Hello,

First, great ROM in general. Slick and efficient.

Is that ROM development still active?
                    I'm facing an "Avoided - poor internet connection" on my wifi network, and the checkbox that allows avoiding poor connections is already unticked in the advanced options. Is that fixable?

(Not sure which topic I'm supposed to post on either, between the NEW and UPDATE one)

Comment

can somebody use google contacts with this rom, any idea how to????

Comment

Hello, I installed the firmware 1.0.4 to get the portrait screen orentation (listed this feature since firmware 1.0.3). Using screen roration apps I did not get the portrait orientation. Where or how is possible to set this feature?

Thanks.

Comment

Wasser,
                          I noticed you have lollipop for x7 and its running great. When are you going to make one for mini? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X