Wasser Lollipop & Netflix Spain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasser Lollipop & Netflix Spain

Anyone knows if it's compatible with Netflix Spain? I've tried and always the same error, 0013.
    And, is there another rom which is compatible? Just in case...

Thank you!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

Same problem here. Netflix worked perfectly with QuickShot 3.1 but I always get the 0013 error work with wasser 3.0.6.
    I've tried several Netflix versions including 4.16.1 build 15145 and others...
    I've also tried completely unrooting with no success.

I upgraded from QuickShot to wasser to be able to install the latest Kodi, which requires Lollipop.

I'll try to use Netflix through Kodi when I'll find some time.

Comment

Originally posted by norike View Post
      Same problem here. Netflix worked perfectly with QuickShot 3.1 but I always get the 0013 error work with wasser 3.0.6.
      I've tried several Netflix versions including 4.16.1 build 15145 and others...
      I've also tried completely unrooting with no success.

I upgraded from QuickShot to wasser to be able to install the latest Kodi, which requires Lollipop.

I'll try to use Netflix through Kodi when I'll find some time.
      Hi ,

remember for Netflix you must have DRM L3-L1 , L3 SD / L1 HDTV , maybe it is possible to add L3

to your Roms somewhere here a Guy was able to get it working , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Hello gefattern,

Thanks for replying.

In the first post in the wasser thread it says this for v3.0.3:

added support for netflix and amazon prime video
        I'm not sure to understand what's missing here.

Comment

L3 support on wasser 3.0.6 possible, you need to place some libs to /system/vendor for it

Comment

Originally posted by tsynik View Post
            L3 support on wasser 3.0.6 possible, you need to place some libs to /system/vendor for it
            Hi tsynik I'm using your atv mod on my cx-919, only thing I miss is the possibility to see netflix and other drm-L3 required services. Could you point out what those exact file are? Thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by tuvok View Post

Hi tsynik I'm using your atv mod on my cx-919, only thing I miss is the possibility to see netflix and other drm-L3 required services. Could you point out what those exact file are? Thank you very much
              Hm, on ATV drm libs already there, you can check L3 support is enabled according DRM Info app. I'll tst Netflix SD content and report.

P.S. I tested some Netflix versions: ATV version from Aptoide TV throw error on connect, Touch version 4.16.4 login with success but have error on play.
              But I found this touch version 6.14.0_build_30314 can login and play content without errors.
              P.P.S. Only SD content ofcause because for HD+ Netflix require L1 which not possible without a keys
              Last edited by tsynik; 02-24-2019, 07:06.

Comment

Originally posted by tsynik View Post

Hm, on ATV drm libs already there, you can check L3 support is enabled according DRM Info app. I'll tst Netflix SD content and report.

P.S. I tested some Netflix versions: ATV version from Aptoide TV throw error on connect, Touch version 4.16.4 login with success but have error on play.
                But I found this touch version 6.14.0_build_30314 can login and play content without errors.
                P.P.S. Only SD content ofcause because for HD+ Netflix require L1 which not possible without a keys
                Hi tsynik, thanks for your support! since nor netflix nor dazn (an european sport streaming service) didn't work for me I assumed l3 were missing

Comment

Originally posted by tuvok View Post

Hi tsynik, thanks for your support! since nor netflix nor dazn (an european sport streaming service) didn't work for me I assumed l3 were missing
                  There is something weird with DRM L3 currently on ATV - DRM libs was taken from unknown RK3188 device and they are "L1" named. Even posted Netflix app can initialize L3 playback only on second pass (it throws Error on 1st play but plays fine on second etc). Maybe we need other libs, but there is not so much RK3188 5.1 firmwares around to test. Files are placed at /vendor/lib/drm|mediadrm

Comment

Working...
                  X